Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs πŸ•

him not spittin is him duckin smoke.
he aint spit on Forbidden Fruit either 😭

Im still waiting on a proper track from 1a and 1b of this generation imo
Idk if Jeezy could've afforded both verses lol. What was his budget looking like those days, Cole was definitely the cheaper verse back then.

Forbidden fruit was Cole's shit if he wanted the verse that bad he shouldn't have put it out without one. But you're right, i perked the hell up when I heard Kenny kick off Revenge of the Dreamers, just for it to be another chorus. Seems the only person who can get Kendrick to rap these days is his cousin.

I mean who wants to hear 4 projects of the same shit?

I guess some people might... *shrugs*
It works for certain artists to be kind of immature in their music and put out repetitive music , look at Taylor Swift she makes music like she is still a teenager who is still in high school getting over a bad break up with her ex boyfriend and she selling 1 million copies in a week and Taylor Swift is a 33 year old woman.

this might be a separate thread tho but when yall gon crown Cole to be #1 out of the top 3?

nigga done embarrassed 2 of the top 3 on tracks now.. defend it

For the last year or so I've felt that J. Cole is the best active rapper until further notice

Thought Kendrick was gonna come take his spot back when his album dropped but I'll give him somewhat of a pass because that seemed like an album for him to vent about personal shit.

But Cole has been smoking just about everything for a minute and could very well go down as the best rapper out of him Drake and Kendrick.

My power rankings for this thread
* this will change as hilarity continues to ensue

1. Freeman - hilarious for all the wrong reasons
2. Inori - he's had enough in like 4 threads this week alone
3. Elzo - can't quite describe what he doing in here, but it's enough to warrant a spot
4. Nobody - the mascot
5. For all the dogs

Back