Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs šŸ•

Buddens critique is about music for the most part. The tweet was about music. You started talking about fucking Buddens girl. All this because Drake wanna cater his music to Kai Cenatā€™s demographic and donā€™t wanna grow up.
He doesn't have to "grow up" for yall. He's a millionaire taking care of his family.

If you don't like the music you don't like the music but yall wanna psychoanalize everything like thats part of the deal.

It's weird but I've been telling you guys the same shit since take care. Like wtf. I don't understand why some of you hold on to it like this but whatever. See you next album I guessšŸ˜…

My power rankings for this thread
* this will change as hilarity continues to ensue

1. Freeman - hilarious for all the wrong reasons
2. Inori - he's had enough in like 4 threads this week alone
3. Elzo - can't quite describe what he doing in here, but it's enough to warrant a spot
4. Nobody - the mascot
5. For all the dogs
1. Freeman
2. 5th
3. Inori
4. Elzo
5. For all the dogs

He doesn't have to "grow up" for yall. He's a millionaire taking care of his family.

If you don't like the music you don't like the music but yall wanna psychoanalize everything like thats part of the deal.

It's weird but I've been telling you guys the same shit since take care. Like wtf. I don't understand why some of you hold on to it like this but whatever. See you next album I guessšŸ˜…
Watch his next album be on some grown man shit. Just thank Budden later.

For the last year or so I've felt that J. Cole is the best active rapper until further notice

Thought Kendrick was gonna come take his spot back when his album dropped but I'll give him somewhat of a pass because that seemed like an album for him to vent about personal shit.

But Cole has been smoking just about everything for a minute and could very well go down as the best rapper out of him Drake and Kendrick.
It might be too soon, but we need to revisit Kendridk's last. That shit was jamming. The therapy theme was just initially off putting/unexpected.

Just another Drake album for me. Safe microwavable bodega music with one or two tracks to appeal to the "heads". What's the difference now?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back