200226th19th22nd8th
200314th17th19th16th
20048th3rd10th4th
200518th17th22nd16th
200620th15th23rd4th
200713th14th20th9th
20087th8th18th14th
2009---- 17th----- 13th -----20th------12th

Where's this Mcnabb era y'all keep talking about? That's the 10 year stretch you picked as his era. Top 5 in yards, never. Top 5 in TD's once, top 5 in completion % never. Top 5 in rating twice. This is HOF-worthy?

I like I said. One of the best of his era.

Multiple Championship games, Division titles and Superbowl birth.

Along with Rushing yards and 30 more TDs

It’s only his 3rd year of eligibility lol. No one thought he was a 1st ballot hall of famer.

I wouldn't care if McNabb did or didn't get in.

For it to be his 3rd year obviously that nigga thought he should've been 1st ballot. Delusional ass nigga he is for thinking that.

Mike Irvin and Chris Carter had cases for being pissed about not being first ballot not McNabb

For it to be his 3rd year obviously that nigga thought he should've been 1st ballot. Delusional ass nigga he is for thinking that.

Mike Irvin and Chris Carter had cases for being pissed about not being first ballot not McNabb

3 years with no progress right? Didn't they say he can't make it beyond the top 100?

3 years with no progress right? Didn't they say he can't make it beyond the top 100?

I don't know but if he ain't got no progress in vote percentage in 3 years shit don't look good at all for him. Cause soon they will really start looking at his stats from the beginning of this passing era where folks been putting up multiple 4,000 + yard passing seasons and some 5,000 yard seasons. That will crush any hopes he has of getting in. Until he hits that senior last chance bracket.

He has the right to think that.

I don't know but if he ain't got no progress in vote percentage in 3 years shit don't look good at all for him. Cause soon they will really start looking at his stats from the beginning of this passing era where folks been putting up multiple 4,000 + yard passing seasons and some 5,000 yard seasons. That will crush any hopes he has of getting in. Until he hits that senior last chance bracket.

He better hurry up and try to sneak in when they're looking for a QB. Ignoring Peyton coming up for sure, there are a gang of active QB's as of TODAY, that are more qualified (or arguably just as qualified) as Mcnabb imo.

1. Brees
2. Ryan
3. Cam (both have 1 SB app. Cam has an MVP, and y'all don't want to mention rushing stats here)
4. Rodgers
5. Eli
6. Wilson (still very early in his career. But I'd give him the nod)
7. Brady
8. Ben
9. Flacco (numerous AFCC appearances, SB win, SB, MVP, more yards)
10. Rivers

He better hurry up and try to sneak in when they're looking for a QB. Ignoring Peyton coming up for sure, there are a gang of active QB's as of TODAY, that are more qualified (or arguably just as qualified) as Mcnabb imo.

1. Brees
2. Ryan
3. Cam (both have 1 SB app. Cam has an MVP, and y'all don't want to mention rushing stats here)
4. Rodgers
5. Eli
6. Wilson (still very early in his career. But I'd give him the nod)
7. Brady
8. Ben
9. Flacco (numerous AFCC appearances, SB win, SB, MVP, more yards)
10. Rivers

Once they get to those folks he's fucked

Bruh, if you have those 10 in. That's not counting the young talent (Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, Luck) you have almost half the QB's in the league right now as HOF'ers.
Who’s the next eligible quarterback for the hall of fame? Peyton can’t get in until 2021, so who else is stopping him?

He’s not delusional for thinking that when he has the accolades. It’s not like we’re talking about Christian Hackenberg here.

McNabb is delusional for thinking he has the accolades to have been a 1st ballot hall of famer.

I don't think he's delusional for thinking he should get in but 1st ballot inductee yes that is shit is delusional.

McNabb is delusional for thinking he has the accolades to have been a 1st ballot hall of famer.

I don't think he's delusional for thinking he should get in but 1st ballot inductee yes that is shit is delusional.
Lol we’re circling back to what this thread is about. Aikman was a first ballot hall of famer, McNabb’s numbers were better and he was one of the top quarterbacks of his era, as well as having team success.

Lol we’re circling back to what this thread is about. Aikman was a first ballot hall of famer, McNabb’s numbers were better and he was one of the top quarterbacks of his era, as well as having team success.

One has 3 rings with his team success and one has basic numbers with no rings. Really not hard at all to see why Aikman is in and MncNabb not.

Back