Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

I have black friends lol

2eC.gif

What's this about ??

It’s a joke but I guess Donald Glover wasn’t getting much love from black people before “Atlanta” & “Awaken My Love” said he had an Asian fetish or some shit that since been wiped from the net..... so he sayingif she reinvents herself as pro black and come with some blacker music everything’s gonna be forgotten.

i know I never paid him any attention musically until I heard redbone

The rest of those charges are just more proof that she's trash

Burn your Cape

I saw ppl claiming she plagiarized cause she sampled music,like most ppl do

IDK what else she supposedly stole,but that ain't got shit to do with this.

artists do steal all the time though.

Niggas you probably rock with steal

It’s a joke but I guess Donald Glover wasn’t getting much love from black people before “Atlanta” & “Awaken My Love” said he had an Asian fetish or some shit that since been wiped from the net..... so he sayingif she reinvents herself as pro black and come with some blacker music everything’s gonna be forgotten.

Spent a week and a half trying to get moms to remember the name of that old school song before I learned it was that nigga and that it wasn’t an old school song. And I thought it was a woman that sang it.

I don't even know where to begin with this

So you never heard of childish Gambino? You know they are the same person right?

Dude been making music for years with some moderate success. Probably more known for his acting than the music but dude didn't just pop up out of nowhere.

I really can't believe people are really trying to say homie tried to reinvent himself over some Asian fetish shit that, if I'm being honest, this is my first time reading about.

If you're familiar with any of his music, then awaken my love was always the direction he was moving towards. He has several songs on his catalog produced by the dude who produced Redbone that is along those lines.

Awaken my love, musically, was always going to happen.

C'mon brah. Just because you and a couple other people wasn't up on the music doesn't mean homie just created a new persona to cater to people who wasn't checking for him which you just admitted

The key is to live in places where black peoples be at. We ain’t in Montana or Dakota or Idaho. Well at least not in large numbers. What’s that movie where the girl mom was black but she could pass for white and always denied her mom until she died?
Imitation Of Life

I don't even know where to begin with this

So you never heard of childish Gambino? You know they are the same person right?

Dude been making music for years with some moderate success. Probably more known for his acting than the music but dude didn't just pop up out of nowhere.

I really can't believe people are really trying to say homie tried to reinvent himself over some Asian fetish shit that, if I'm being honest, this is my first time reading about.

If you're familiar with any of his music, then awaken my love was always the direction he was moving towards. He has several songs on his catalog produced by the dude who produced Redbone that is along those lines.

Awaken my love, musically, was always going to happen.

C'mon brah. Just because you and a couple other people wasn't up on the music doesn't mean homie just created a new persona to cater to people who wasn't checking for him which you just admitted

He might be on to something.

I think he said that Asian shit and that he liked white girls to call him nigger during sex or some shit.

But IDK if he really fell back in between that and ATL and then making This is America

I listened to his first projects,but IDK how much your average urban/street rap fan was checking for him.

I don't really recall if he had heavy racial subject matter on those first few projects cause it's been a while ,but I don't remember him being on no "This is America " shit before that song.

He might be on to something.

I think he said that Asian shit and that he liked white girls to call him nigger during sex or some shit.

But IDK if he really fell back in between that and ATL and then making This is America

I listened to his first projects,but IDK how much your average urban/street rap fan was checking for him.

I don't really recall if he had heavy racial subject matter on those first few projects cause it's been a while ,but I don't remember him being on no "This is America " shit before that song.
So artists can't evolve?

What are we doing here right now

Everybody don't have to be Chuck D on their debut albums

So artists can't evolve?

What are we doing here right now

Everybody don't have to be Chuck D on their debut albums

I fuck with his music ,but he has done some weird shit like letting that white dude kiss him at a Community TV show event or some shit

And Childish stole This is America and that's a fact

he jacked that shit from an underground artist flat out

he changed some things ,but he stole that song

Well somebody stole that song

Could have been the producer who remade a similar beat and kinda helped craft that record.

Last edited:
LOL nahhhhh nigga

If this chick gone get this work all these mutha fuckas gotta get it

Don't be open minded now LMFAO
Nah Gambino was on community and tried to do stand up alongside the music.

He was mostly liked by white kids along side logic, joyner and odd future and was the subject of the memes "when white people tell you they listen to rap"

Always thought he was corn and for that simple reason I couldn't get into his music even tho he's talented and evolved from that.

All I hear is these white nerds comments when I hear his music.

Nah Gambino was on community and tried to do stand up alongside the music.

He was mostly liked by white kids along side logic, joyner and odd future and was the subject of the memes "when white people tell you they listen to rap"

Always thought he was corn and for that simple reason I couldn't get into his music even tho he's talented and evolved from that.

All I hear is these white nerds comments when I hear his music.
Lol

Y'all gotta listen to the shit and judge for yourselves. Dude has some nice ass projects

Ain't that right @silverfoxx

One of these artists appears to have a history of fuck shit

The other is Donald Glover
Donald Glover has pretty much said he doesn't date black women

let a white dude kiss him

married a white woman or whatever she is she not black

and stole music straight up and didn't pay that man

But like I said,I like that nigga's music mostly.

I'm not killing,him,but he suspect

I fuck with his music ,but has done some weird shit like letting that white dude kiss him at a Community TV show event or some shit

And Childish stole This is America and that's a fact

he jacked that shit from an underground artist flat out

he changed some things ,but he stole that song

Well somebody stole that song

Could have been the producer who remade a similar beat and kinda helped craft that record.
So you're basing his entire catalog off one song that even you don't know for sure if it was stolen or not?

Welcome to the music industry potnuh

Back