Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

Donald Glover has pretty much said he doesn't date black women

let a white dude kiss him

married a white woman or whatever she is she not black

and stole music straight up and didn't pay that man

But like I said,I like that nigga's music mostly.

I'm not killing,him,but he suspect
I'm not about to play pootie tang gif with you while you in here trying to deflect this heat off Doja. Nope

Not gon do it

So you're basing his entire catalog off one song that even you don't know for sure if it was stolen or not?

Welcome to the music industry potnuh
Nah I'm not basing anything

I like that dude's music like I said.

somebody no doubt stole This is America bruh

I'm not about to play pootie tang gif with you while you in here trying to deflect this heat off Doja. Nope

Not gon do it
you don't see the hypocrisy going on...aight

I'm not deflecting,I didn't bring him up that tweet did.

you don't see the hypocrisy going on...aight

I'm not deflecting,I didn't bring him up that tweet did.
That tweet was deflection

Like I said, if you've followed the homies career, Awaken my love was inevitable.

That tweet was deflection

Like I said, if you've followed the homies career, Awaken my love was inevitable.
tenor.gif

I don't even know where to begin with this

So you never heard of childish Gambino? You know they are the same person right?

Dude been making music for years with some moderate success. Probably more known for his acting than the music but dude didn't just pop up out of nowhere.

I really can't believe people are really trying to say homie tried to reinvent himself over some Asian fetish shit that, if I'm being honest, this is my first time reading about.

If you're familiar with any of his music, then awaken my love was always the direction he was moving towards. He has several songs on his catalog produced by the dude who produced Redbone that is along those lines.

Awaken my love, musically, was always going to happen.

C'mon brah. Just because you and a couple other people wasn't up on the music doesn't mean homie just created a new persona to cater to people who wasn't checking for him which you just admitted

Not to derail but yes I was aware of him I know they’re the same person. I remember 3005 and shit like that from him but I never took time to pay attention to him until Awaken My Love.

I’d never seen ‘Community’ at the time.. I thought he was just some Jason Derulo type dude who made pop music.

Then I heard redbone and thought it was dope, I went back to some of his earlier shit I like his music where he’s singing more than rapping.

But yeah I don’t know much about what he was or wasn’t into before “Awaken” came out but that’s when I actually checked for him.

Back to Doja i know they’re situations aren’t the same. I just posted a joke that compared their black fan bases.

Not to derail but yes I was aware of him I know they’re remember 3005 and shit like that from him but I never took time to pay attention to him until Awaken My Love.

I’d never seen ‘Community’ at the time.. I thought he was just some Jason Derulo type dude who made pop music.

Then I heard redbone and thought it was dope, I went back to some of his earlier shit I like his music where he’s singing more than rapping.

But yeah I don’t know much about what he was or wasn’t into before “Awaken” came out but that’s when I actually checked for him.

Back to Doja i know they’re situations aren’t the same. I just posted a joke that compared their black fan bases.
Understood

Doja Cat is like a biracial version of Azealia Banks. Both have said some ignorant shit. Banks is even worse....

The whole version of that 4c hair video is way less crazy than that clip makes it look and women in LSA say that plenty full black women say 4c hair can be hard to keep up.

Back