Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

I'm trying but I don't know if it's my attention span or IDGAF at all, enough to watch all of these fucking explanations
Niggas won't even remember they were mad next week

Twitter is currently having a #Jimmyfallonisoverparty because of him doing a Chris Rock full make up impression yrs ago on SNL

basically he looks like Dude in Tropic Thunder

That's not technically blackface,but shit is cringe and in the vicinity.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
People are reaching with that Jimmy Fallon shit

but as far as Doja Cat nothing much is gonna change with her in the end. I didn’t fuck with her music before and certainly won’t now.

People who aren’t gonna fuck with her over this probably didn’t to begin with, and if someone is a fan of hers they’re gonna find a reason to keep supporting her.

Is what it is, she got some real deep rooted issues that she needs to get worked out one day, I hope this was at least a wake up call for her to address some things with herself.

so no nudes of this here broad? 'cause at this point that's all I'm giving a fuck about. She's on the 'Splain Train trying to cover up her fuckery and I really don't wana hear none of it. She knew full well what she was doing, it backfired on her and now she's trying to explain her way out of it.

Fuck that.

Last edited:
You don't need cliff notes.

It's a bunch of half spirited, contrived, spin lies and apologies for her intentional behavior.

I really don't see what the debate is at this point. The proof is out there of who she really is.
Oh I'm sure it's what you say it is

I just wanted to know what she was trying to say to spin this

Back