Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

giphy.gif

Brother.

The word of the day is COLLECTIVELY

You're making excuses for every individual act of racism......

I knew the response would be something like this.

Every act ain't an act

Like that Beyonce shit is some bullshit,the ws chatroom is not true either and I don't think her making that niggas ain't shit song is racist either.

If you want pile on a bunch of shit and make it be racist then,that's your perspective and I get it

her not liking her type of hair also doesn't make her racist

I done had women who complained about their hair on certain days who damn sure wasn't anti black

but I understand your view and if she is I'll come in this thread and say "yall right,fuck that bitch"

I hate this nigga mane. Well hate is a strong word. I do not like this goofy bastard is a better term.

With that said not trying to save this Dojacat broad but I've heard a fee females vent about their hair. Now them broads wasn't venting to a bunch of no pussy crackas tho so there's that
Talking about a bad hair day ain't no self hating or racist shit

Cursing your parents for the way your hair is or wishing you had hair like white people is

There is a clear distinction

No one has abused anything

Is he banned or he still posting?

Again, this ain't got nothing to do with you. I would rather you just say you agree with him and keep it moving
I don't agree with him but saying he can't have a different opinion is wack. Now I see why a certain jackass abuse his power

You keep running with the narrative that you are smart, artistic, pro black.

But when faced with evidence you just deflect it.

Shits worse than Lonious monk
I didn't keep running anything.I said those things once and maybe twice on the pro black shit.

some of that evidence ain't evidence to me

I'll buy into that tweet being bad or her dating white men looking sus,even though she half white,but some of that shit doesn't convince me.

I didn't keep running anything.I said those things once and maybe twice on the pro black shit.

some of that evidence ain't evidence to me

I'll buy into that tweet being bad or her dating white men looking sus,even though she half white,but some of that shit doesn't convince me.
So her tweeting directly about you wasn't convincing?

Talking about a bad hair day ain't no self hating or racist shit

Cursing your parents for the way your hair is or wishing you had hair like white people is

There is a clear distinction
I understand what you're saying my brother but for a female to not like her hair at all she's low key cursing those who gave her said hair. Admittedly not as bad as this Dojacat broad though

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don't agree with him but saying he can't have a different opinion is wack. Now I see why a certain jackass abuse his power
Is he banned from the thread? Was he at any point banned from the thread?

No you say?

Then be quiet

I understand what you're saying my brother but for a female to not like her hair at all she's low key cursing those who gave her said hair. Admittedly not as bad as this Dojacat broad though
I agree but I've never come across a chick who wished she had another races hair. Do they complain about not knowing what to do with it before heading to work/class? Absolutely

But not once did they be like oh I hate my hair, I wish I didn't have this.

There has never been a time like today where hair products for all different types of black people hair were as abundant. If you still complaining about your hair texture like you wish it was something else, then you have way more issues at hand imo

Called out?

Lmao, by who? You?

Puhlease

If I wanted buddy gone, it would've happened and I wouldn't have announced it beforehand.

Again, mind ya business
You should mind yours since you jumped in their debate.

Are we done here?

Yall my E niggas

I talk to yall mutha fuckas more than some ppl I know in real life

A difference on a topic is not the end of the world

I gotta go get some BBQ from this place so I'll be back to see how yall dragged me when I'm back

it's all good my niggas.I got no hard feelings.

Back