I ain't never been no coon nigga.

Relax tariq nasheed
Yea Tariq recognizes anti blackness and doesn't make excuses for it like you

Your infatuation with her has severely blinded you

But if you ever meet her in person THIS will be your experience

Yea Tariq recognizes anti blackness and doesn't make excuses for it like you

Your infatuation with her has severely blinded you

But if you ever meet her in person THIS will be your experience

I tend to think of Wayno as a real nigga so I'm not gonna say he don't know the vibes if that's what he felt.

This is her hair, she just has a lot of self hate
View attachment 287147
View attachment 287149
She looks gorgeous in these pics, man. What a waste...

giphy.gif

But I'm not making excuses

I don't see the things that ppl call evidence the same and some has been debunked.

My biggest issue is that that wasn't an incel White supremacist chat room and that's where this whole thing started.The white dude who they say always gets banned is who called it that.

ppl keep saying that and it's just not true,but It ain't that big of a deal what my opinion is so I'mma leave it alone.

I don't see the things that ppl call evidence the same and some has been debunked.

My biggest issue is that that wasn't an incel White supremacist chat room and that's where this whole thing started.The white dude who they say always gets banned is who called it that.

ppl keep saying that and it's just not true,but It ain't that big of a deal what my opinion is so I'mma leave it alone.
My nigga who gives a shit what type of chat room it was?

But evidence came before we even heard audio. You see her boo'd up with a corny looking cac and see her entertaining a chatroom full of cornier looking cacs, what else needs to be said? Doesn't that say it all to you? Self respecting black women don't move like that

But evidence came before we even heard audio. You see her boo'd up with a corny looking cac and see her entertaining a chatroom full of cornier looking cacs, what else needs to be said? Doesn't that say it all to you? Self respecting black women don't move like that
I'm never surprised when mixed ppl date white and there were black ppl in those rooms too.There was a black dude in the clip I put up in that room.

God damn it I said I was gonna stop replying to this shit.

IDGAF what Doja cat does

fuck this convo

I'm bout to enjoy this blunt and eat

shit scressful.

And then there was 2.
How does her making fun of beyonce's name and other ppl's name make her racist

Please explain that?

I can see some of the other shit,but this I don't at all.

Beyonce isn't the only person they did that to and it wasn't just black ppl's name they did that with in that name game.

God damn I done replied again,shit.

Loch

Either you trolling, dense or being blind

Either way, you on the verge of getting booted from this thread
why would I get booted for a difference of opinion?

I'm done with this shit anyway and if you read what I said I said that if it's true then I can admit being wrong

Idgaf about being booted from no thread

Nigga act like I was in here saying slavery was a choice and praising trump and saying all lives matter.

I said how I viewed the situation from the info I saw.

I wasn't in here wilding out or being disrespectful or calling niggas names and etc

Just a debate over a damn pop/rnb/rapper chick.

Shit not gonna end the world if every nigga don't agree with a topic.

Ain't we here to discuss shit,or we here to all agree on everything?

Back