Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

giphy.gif
but it's true.You can say I'm caping,but that's what happened

There's nothing racial about playing some silly name game

I'll except some of that other shit as suspect,but this 1 is a reach.

I wanna start this by saying I been rocking w/ Doja Cat's music ever since the cow shit blew up and I think she's pretty and creative and a master troll

There was nothing racist said by any white ppl in the clips floating around and they are not WS chat rooms she was in.

The worst things done was her calling a white dude nigger ,which I don't GAF about cause she black/mixed and a tweet that said basically she wanted to be white and black life has no value.

If she wants to fuck white men that's her right

If she likes race play that's her right.

Also that Dindu song was never released and was in response to her being called Dindu online and the song doesn't mock police brutality in any way.

Unless some real damning shit comes out,I think ppl are reaching,

And also an angry white man started this by posting this on LSA where they hate light skinned and mixed women with a passion.

All this came out after she reneged on showing her tits if she went number 1.

it's kinda hard for me to tell when she's trolling cause she's a mega troll so I take her tweet with a grain of salt

insecurity or self hate is an internal issue,not some shit where Imma "cancel" somebody over if they're not blatantly dogging black ppl out.

That might be a reach. Muhfuckas been callin Bey "Bee-Yon-Kee" for years. Maybe some YT picked up on it, but it was a part of a running joke on the radio back in PHX in the early/mid 00's.

And then there was 2.

Yo stop caping!

She is saying she hates her black hair and God cursed her with black hair.

Even calls it 4c hair. Never heard black women going around calling their hair 4c.
I never heard that term.

had to look it up

it's a category of hair I guess

I don't know shit about the names of hair texture.

but there are I guess different types 4A,4 B etc

black women can have those different types too,but 4C I guess is harder to manage as far as styles.

Not liking your hair type does not make you racist though.

I never heard that term.

had to look it up

black women can have those different types too,but 4C I guess is harder to manage as far as styles.

We gonna need a proof pic that you black

Don't understand why you caping so hard when evidence is presented and say you need more.

Hov my favorite artist aswell, and when he did that NFL shit I didn't need more evidence. Shit was clear as day. It was fuck shit.

Why are you doing this? Did you lose a bet?

Is she part of your family?

@Loch121 since you have an explanation for everything explain this.

I already spoke on it above

Admittedly looks bad.

As a dude with artistic brain who often phrases things in ways to cause conversation I can see how this either
A. her being anti black and wanting to be white and saying black life is worth less or
B. making the statement that being black can be stressful in America then being sarcastic by saying "Soooooo" and making a statment on how black life is viewed as less in the world.

I don't really know her thinking on this,but like I said I can see how this would look insane.

Last edited:
I never heard that term.

had to look it up

You keep defending 3 or 4 individual things and saying that doesn't make her racist...

well guess what, COLLECTIVELY those things make her racist

Don't understand why you caping so hard when evidence is presented and say you need more.

Hov my favorite artist aswell, and when he did that NFL shit I didn't need more evidence. Shit was clear as day. It was fuck shit.

Why are you doing this? Did you lose a bet?

Is she part of your family?
I explained why some of those things aren't solid "evidence" to me

LOL nah didn't lose a bet.

Just view this particular situation different....for now

Like I said I'm not closed off to her being everything ppl say

I'm not married to any particular opinion on this subject

I already spoke on it above

Admittedly looks bad.

As a dude with artistic brain who often phrases things in ways to cause conversation I can see how this either
A. her being anti black and wanting to be white and saying black life is worth less or
B. making the statement that being black can be stressful in America then being sarcastic by saying "Soooooo" and making a statment on how black life is viewed as less in the world.

I don't really know her thinking on this,but like I said I can see how this would look insane.
You can see huh.

but collecti
You keep defending 3 or 4 individual things and saying that doesn't make her racist...

well guess what, COLLECTIVELY those things make her racist
But collectively a person can take different song lyrics I got or things I said on social media and paint a picture that's not really my whole train of thought if they wanted to.

it wouldn't be anti black,but actually I have dogged white folks at times and and women and said wild shit about certain rappers etc.

I don't have any white friends and got a chip on my shoulder as far as racism and white ppl as much as any black person ,but I'm don't hate every single white person.

I done said all types of shit about women,but even though I got issues from a dark time,I love women

but somebody could make me look crazy

Back