Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

I wanna start this by saying I been rocking w/ Doja Cat's music ever since the cow shit blew up and I think she's pretty and creative and a master troll

There was nothing racist said by any white ppl in the clips floating around and they are not WS chat rooms she was in.

The worst things done was her calling a white dude nigger ,which I don't GAF about cause she black/mixed and a tweet that said basically she wanted to be white and black life has no value.

If she wants to fuck white men that's her right

If she likes race play that's her right.

Also that Dindu song was never released and was in response to her being called Dindu online and the song doesn't mock police brutality in any way.

Unless some real damning shit comes out,I think ppl are reaching,

And also an angry white man started this by posting this on LSA where they hate light skinned and mixed women with a passion.

All this came out after she reneged on showing her tits if she went number 1.

it's kinda hard for me to tell when she's trolling cause she's a mega troll so I take her tweet with a grain of salt

insecurity or self hate is an internal issue,not some shit where Imma "cancel" somebody over if they're not blatantly dogging black ppl out.

Sigh.

It's always at least one.

Internalize those bullshit thoughts fam. Foh.

I wanna start this by saying I been rocking w/ Doja Cat's music ever since the cow shit blew up and I think she's pretty and creative and a master troll

There was nothing racist said by any white ppl in the clips floating around and they are not WS chat rooms she was in.

The worst things done was her calling a white dude nigger ,which I don't GAF about cause she black/mixed and a tweet that said basically she wanted to be white and black life has no value.

If she wants to fuck white men that's her right

If she likes race play that's her right.

Also that Dindu song was never released and was in response to her being called Dindu online and the song doesn't mock police brutality in any way.

Unless some real damning shit comes out,I think ppl are reaching,

And also an angry white man started this by posting this on LSA where they hate light skinned and mixed women with a passion.

All this came out after she reneged on showing her tits if she went number 1.

it's kinda hard for me to tell when she's trolling cause she's a mega troll so I take her tweet with a grain of salt

insecurity or self hate is an internal issue,not some shit where Imma "cancel" somebody over if they're not blatantly dogging black ppl out.

So the lesson to be learned here is: don’t promise nudes and then fail to deliver

You're part of the problem
How am I a part of anything?

I'm black and proud to be and I know my history.

I just see the "evidence" or lack there of differently.

Whatever Doja cat did has nothing to do w/ me.

I see that I'm mostly in the minority,but the way I saw this story unravel makes me doubt all the "evidence"

A white man still started this scandal

How am I a part of anything?

I'm black and proud to be and I know my history.

I just see the "evidence" or lack there of differently.

Whatever Doja cat did has nothing to do w/ me.

I see that I'm mostly in the minority,but the way I saw this story unravel makes me doubt all the "evidence"

A white man still started this scandal
Bruh. You caping hard for an anti black bigot/bedwench. Bottom line

Like i just said, these comments are never one and dones. There are several anti black comments made by her. Are you gonna write a Titangraph excuse for each and every one of them?
Okay so what are the other comments?

I'm about evidence and proof with everything

I did see the tweet and the optics are bad,but I try not to rush to judge w/out all the facts.

Okay so what are the other comments?

I'm about evidence and proof with everything

I did see the tweet and the optics are bad,but I try not to rush to judge w/out all the facts.
The receipts are in this thread. Its not 14 pages for nothing

Bruh. You caping hard for an anti black bigot/bedwench. Bottom line
yeah I've been accused of that on this topic so that's not new

She is half white so she's not like a full black woman

if she wants to date white dude's she's half white so that's not insane to me.

Same as Ice T.

He half white so him being with coco ain't crazy .

The receipts are in this thread. Its not 14 pages for nothing
Pretty sure I saw what was on them

I saw this whole shit unravel from an LSA thread where a white dude posted it

I'mma peep what's in here.

I saw the tweet,heard the song,saw the vids from Tinychat

Unless there's some more shit,I can't say she's on some alt rt racist to black ppl shit...yet.

I'm not closed minded to maybe there being some issues there.

So the lesson to be learned here is: don’t promise nudes and then fail to deliver

That damn sure plays a part in this

Somebody took a phrase she says "sunk the dunker" and put "dunker" in the urban dictionary yesterday like it's a racist term and it's just some shit she says.

Pretty sure I saw what was on them

I saw this whole shit unravel from an LSA thread where a white dude posted it

I'mma peep what's in here.

I saw the tweet,heard the song,saw the vids from Tinychat

Unless there's some more shit,I can't say she's on some alt rt racist to black ppl shit...yet.

I'm not closed minded to maybe there being some issues there.
Issues are definitely there. Understatement

20200525_103058.jpg

Sigh.

It's always at least one.

Internalize those bullshit thoughts fam. Foh.
One what?

I'm far from a sell out coon ass nigga

Just being objective on this because when this all broke they said she was in white supremacist chat rooms and she wasn't

So once the 1st piece of evidence looks foggy in the light I gotta look at everything.

I could be wrong but my opinion on some random pop/rnb/rapper doesn't mean I'm on some Uncle Ruckus shit.

I know I'm in the minority on this mostly so I'll except being looked at crazy.

And just like I might not agree on this particular topic for now doesn't mean I'm not aligned with more important racial issues.

I'll admit I'm reserving judgment because I can be biased to artists and ppl I like artistically.

I saw it.it looks bad.I can't hold you up on that

But is it possible she was making a sarcastic statement?

I could give you my interpretation on what she may have meant,but niggas gonna say I'm caping so fuck it.
Why is she even entitled to the benefit of the doubt after one offense? 1 time is enough. Antiblackness is mainstream. They're running up in our homes and executing us, they're lynching us in the streets. Its fashionable to be anti black. Anybody can make a questionable one time comment, but collectively her comments plus her school shooter white boyfriend shows she is an anti black coon.

Why is she even entitled to the benefit of the doubt after one offense? 1 time is enough. Antiblackness is mainstream. They're running up in our homes and executing us, they're lynching us in the streets. Its fashionable to be anti black. Anybody can make a questionable one time comment, but collectively her comments plus her school shooter white boyfriend shows she is an anti black coon.

But she half white though so that's not the same

I'm sure her next dude will be white too,but she is single as of now.

They broke up and IDK anything about that dude

I agree with all that other shit you said as far as anti blackness

I'm also a person who has trolled social media in my own ways and while it's not race based if somebody took a few distateful things I have said and put them all together it could form a crazy picture if done right.

But the shit I said isn't no anti black shit to clarify,but I've said bad things about other shit at times.

As far as black issues as a whole ,you're preaching to the choir.

if it is the case that she is anti black,I hope her getting dragged will help her embrace her blackness more.

And if there's some more shit that makes it un debatable,like I said I got no problem admitting to being wrong.

Back