Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does It Matter How A Woman Chooses To Dress?

When is carnival season out there?
damn near the whole month of february in the DR but i only go during the last week.

i wont make it there this year...im usually there but the last 2-3 years i changed up.

but its an amazing site...the kids in the zona colonial come out of school and walk the streets towards the water singing...
seeing so many happy black and brown kids singing and having fun..kinda brings a tear to my eye..i cant lie.

but i will walk with a band in londons carnival this year in notting hill in august...i am hyped to do this. i plan in promoting this site and other businesses for people during my time there since i get into all these parties free and will be around a shit load of people.

damn near the whole month of february in the DR but i only go during the last week.

i wont make it there this year...im usually there but the last 2-3 years i changed up.

but its an amazing site...the kids in the zona colonial come out of school and walk the streets towards the water singing...
seeing so many happy black and brown kids singing and having fun..kinda brings a tear to my eye..i cant lie.

but i will walk with a band in londons carnival this year in notting hill in august...i am hyped to do this. i plan in promoting this site and other businesses for people during my time there since i get into all these parties free and will be around a shit load of people.
Might have to set something up for next year. It's close to my bday. I'm deadass serious about going too.

It's not about being insecure it's about respect to me, if A chick is out in public with her boyfriend dressed all slutty then she is disrespecting that man unless of course he likes it, that's why I am with a women who dresses more respectfully, when I see a women dressed up like a whore I think she is on the hunt for some dick or attention. I know this might not be the case but as a man in today's society this is how I see it.

It's not about being insecure it's about respect to me, if A chick is out in public with her boyfriend dressed all slutty then she is disrespecting that man unless of course he likes it, that's why I am with a women who dresses more respectfully, when I see a women dressed up like a whore I think she is on the hunt for some dick or attention. I know this might not be the case but as a man in today's society this is how I see it.
exactly....she dressed like her man aint giving her enough attention.

while he thinking hes the man...the right nigga just aint pull up to take her away yet.

Depends on who is throwing the house party. A fete is a fete.
but in the fete its about the costume

its not about sexuality

hen chicks go to parties and think to dress a certain way...its all about the sexaul attention.

one is a celebration based on costumes and the other you can be in jeans if you choose. its not about a costume..its about the party and socialside

I think it matters depending on the occasion as to how a woman dress. Like when she's meeting family members and shit like that it's a time and place to dress skimpy or w/e. Then again, I'm a man so what should I know about women's clothing? I will say if women choose to dress like the chick presented in the video in the OP then don't be surprised by the attention you attract.

Back