Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does It Matter How A Woman Chooses To Dress?

That sounds a bit insecure.

And men will mind f*ck a plastic bag with a pretty face so that is an issue that is not cured by making your girl wear a moo moo
I agree with you but if it takes away from his happiness, he has a right not to get with women who dress like that. just like they have a right to dress like that if they wanna. all these people gotta use their free will right and there won't be an issue.

I agree with you but if it takes away from his happiness, he has a right not to get with women who dress like that. just like they have a right to dress like that if they wanna. all these people gotta use their free will right and there won't be an issue.

Agreed!

But I speak on the idea that he is insecure about something he can’t change . His girl can potentially be covered up and still get “mind F*cked”.

So this issue is not in her/A woman’s attire but in his/A mans thinking.

He will need to focus on the idea that these thoughts are inevitable and move on . Or not care about the thoughts of others at all

Happiness won’t come from focusing on the negative things you can’t change ... Full spectrum

Last edited:
Ya'll lips quick to call women that dress "differently" than what you may desire your girl to where "slutty, hoe-ish," etc.

"Sitcho UCK-ly a$$ DINE somewhere." haha.

Perhaps your mamma, GF, S/O, wife dress like old hags, grandmas, vanilla a$$ churchy chicks. Nuns etc?

I do not dress like Joseline, but I'm not about to call her 'style' of dress hoe-ish or say she lacks respect for herself.. DANG GINA! lol

Perhaps she has the utmost respect for herself. So much love and admiration, for her body that she is obviously comfortable dressing this way?
Are nudist also hoes, sluts, etc?

Try opening your minds sometimes prior to your mouth.
so you are saying a dude who doesnt dress like the current fad of what would be considered half decent....that guy wouldnt be looked over as some broke ass nigga?

Here is the interesting thing. She would be over dressed for Carnival in most countries. There is such a thing a appropriate for the situation. Walking down the street on a regular day absolutely not. But at a party in the right place not a problem.
add to the fact she know she got ass.....to dress like that and know hw you are built...you cant get mad at the attention it draws...

but mostly if a chick built like this wears something like that...she wants the attention.

an if thats her man next to her...he just as bad and i hope the nigga can fight..

so you are saying a dude who doesnt dress like the current fad of what would be considered half decent....that guy wouldnt be looked over as some broke ass nigga?

Hahahaha.

Not for me sugar foot . I couldn’t even tell you what the latest “fads” are for men or women And if im honest , I probably wouldn’t like them .

Your style should be just that , YOURS.

if the rough look represents whom you are and I’m feeling who you are, I’m feeling the rough look.

Got more but ... my fingers are fat and my phone is small.

Hahaha

Hahahaha.

Not for me sugar foot . I couldn’t even tell you what the latest “fads” are for men or women And if im honest , I probably wouldn’t like them .

Your style should be just that , YOURS.

if the rough look represents whom you are and I’m feeling who you are, I’m feeling the rough look.

Got more but ... my fingers are fat and my phone is small.

Hahaha
i hear you.

but we cant act like chicks dont judge dudes by what they wear and the shoes or sneaker on their feet.

a dude who dresses corny doesnt mean he cant hold you down or isnt a thorough dude
just like a chick with her ass out aint a hoe.

but i will say ...a woman has more responsibility in this case to be aware of what certain shit attracts.

i cant wear gold chains in a foreign project across town....i gotta be aware of what i wear and what it might attract in certain places.

but i will say ...a woman has more responsibility in this case to be aware of what certain shit attracts.
nah. I've had niggas say wild sexual shit while I was in business-wear and raggedy sweats. aint an exception either. I've seen polls where women are asked what they were wearing when cat called. it isn't the short skirt scenario most times.

Whether man or woman clothes should be appropriate for the situation. I am not saying you should let society or people determine what you wear but at the same time you have to understand where you are. There is a time and place for everything.

if me and a woman don't see eye to eye on what's the appropriate level of coverage for casual social interactions... then i guess we don't see eye to eye....

i hear you.

but we cant act like chicks dont judge dudes by what they wear and the shoes or sneaker on their feet.

a dude who dresses corny doesnt mean he cant hold you down or isnt a thorough dude
just like a chick with her ass out aint a hoe.

i cant wear gold chains in a foreign project across town....i gotta be aware of what i wear and what it might attract in certain places.

Truth,

I agree that folks need to be aware of the type of attention they attract.

But in the cases presented in this thread, At least with Joseline, she is quite fine with the attention she gets.
Many women who dress this way are.

However, I can not STAND the chick that wears the shortest dress possible to the club and then asks her homegirl to dance behind her so her a$$ won't show.

Whatever.png

I'm that broad that walks behind her and pulls that sh*t up ALL the way to her damn neck.

Guhl, you knew what you were doing wearing that dress, don't 'act' conservative/shy now.

So yeah, I get what you are saying... I just don't believe the outlook of men/women who don't follow the societal dress code should be a negative one.

i.e hoe, slut, bummy, broke, corny etc.

Also alot of these chicks do shit for validation/attention.. just look around social media..instagram so on an so forth.. most of the times they arent doing it for self

i know nowadays the line between acceptable and ridiculous seems to be blurred.. but if we are being honest we know what it is..

there are boundaries.. there is a time and place for everything.

Lmao if we talkin bout joseline hernandez, her clothes should be the least of anybody's worries. She still gon be that goofy bitch from love and hip hop whether she wearing that or a pantsuit.

Like this, u cool with it?

I like big booty she can wear that when we out an about i like showing my chick off. But we aint going to nothing serious with your ass out. Maybe a party or something. But not the club nope. Thats gonna start a fight

Again time and place. The things men go crazy for in a club in the states is nothing in the Caribbean and other parts of the world. I hope non of you men are so insecure that you worry about what size your woman’s bathing suit is at the beach?

Again time and place. The things men go crazy for in a club in the states is nothing in the Caribbean and other parts of the world. I hope non of you men are so insecure that you worry about what size your woman’s bathing suit is at the beach?
Nope, I don't give a Damn. Just don't touch or disrespect my Woman. I do believe in clothing fitting the situation though.

Back