Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does It Matter How A Woman Chooses To Dress?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Should it matter? If you mother dresses like this, does it really matter?

@the fellas, would it matter how your woman decided to dress? Does how she decides to dress have anything to do with who she is as a woman?

@women, when you see women who are dressed ... let's call it friendly .... do you look at them differently than you would had she been dressed more formal?

Do you dress friendly? If so, do you around your kids?

If a women is dressed like that it's for attention no doubts about it. It's made to show off her physical assets, now there's nothing wrong with that but the person wearing the clothes shouldn't act surprised when they're gawked at by bystanders. I don't think they deserve to be called a whore or anything like that but they need to be honest as to why they're dressed the way they are.

Some women are very curvy and have a shape that cant really be contained, but if we're together in public all those curves are mine.

Ultimately it's disrespectful to both of us.

I think women should dress however they want. Loool joseline looks good!!!

I try not to judge people by their clothes. I just think how we dress is a way to express ourselves.

Too a certain extent.

If I'm bringing her around my family, then I'd expect her to dress respectable. Just like I would if she brought me around hers.

I'm were going out, then it's not a big deal. As long as it's nothing too extreme. Like if we're hittin a club type atmosphere, then I'd think she would dress in a sexy way.

If she's out wit her girls, then that's on her. Got no control over that.

I'd prefer ny girl cover herself up a bit she doesn't have to be on some nun status but not like Joseline. Nothing wrong with dressing to make yourself feel sexy but I can't bring a woman around my family dressed up like that lol.

I don't like clothes but you don't see me walking around with my birth canal out for the world to see.

Anyway it probably shouldn't matter but since most people use clothes as a form of expression it will matter.

IMO I have always felt like people who are always flashy with how they dress and present themselves are trying to prove something because they are lacking in other ways. if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I don't like clothes but you don't see me walking around with my birth canal out for the world to see.

Anyway it probably shouldn't matter but since most people use clothes as a form of expression it will matter.

IMO I have always left like people who are always flashy with how they dress and present themselves are trying to prove something because they are lacking in other ways. if that makes sense.

Honestly I think it's deeper than that when it comes to black folks, and us lookin our best.

If not mistaken, during slavery, Sundays were the only days slave got a chance to dress up and look good for church. Then I believe it took off from there. So it's pretty much instilled in us when it comes to clothes and fashion.

That's why folks be trying go all out wit the outfits.

There is a time and place for the way some folks choose to dress.
The way people choose to dress is an expression of oneself.
What they are trying to express may be taken differently.

I wouldn't dress any way that makes my future boo uncomfortable but I also think people should dress how they want and suffer whatever negativity that comes with it. Everybody ain't gonna like what you do.

Back