Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does drill music have a negative influence on the black community?

Who put the rappers on to lean? Who put the crack in the hoods in the 80s who put heroin in the hood in the 70s this shit deeper than music

Your problem with this topic is you’re thinking too small

Lean was a south Texas thing and Rap introduced it to the world.

Rap made the grind culture and I don’t need nobody thing “cool”

Rap made being the drug user “cool”

“Freeze.
Cause the problem is we think it's cool too
Check your ingredients before you overdose on The Cool”

It’s not the main influence but music is an influence on everybody.

In one sentence yall say rap music is the most influential thing on earth

But now it’s not when it comes to some of the negative aspects of it.

pick a side.

I never said that point to me saying that to make your point. I been real consistent saying it’s more about environment than the music and y’all know this

One thing you gotta stop doing is using yourself as what you do because you hear something and didn’t react to it.

Aint got shit to do with the next man

I don’t view myself above other folks so I’m thinking like most people who listen to rap it didn’t make me do nothing

I don’t view myself above other folks so I’m thinking like most people who listen to rap it didn’t make me do nothing
But you kinda are

if you dont do something but someone else does.... you saying they shouldn’t have did it cuz you ain’t do it

Oh boy. So, an influence is just that. It doesn't force someone to do something. After age 10, kids can't use ignorance to say they did something. Ya'll making far too many excuses for these people. What do you want to do, shield these kids from vulgar rap lyrics? Do y'all say the same for movies like 'Candyman', where only white people were killed by the antagonizer? How far do y'all want to take this?

Might as well throw away X and Martin speeches
No one is saying that stuff doesn't have influence. We are saying the influences can't be used as the scapegoat. It's the person's actions. They blame the influences instead of blaming themselves. If you want to go there, might as well blame Slenderman as well.

Back