Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does drill music have a negative influence on the black community?

You are right about critical thinking. It takes critical thinking to dive into why a person chooses to do something instead of blaming the influence. Ya'll talk as if the influence is not a choice. Choice son. Choice.
A lot of people are afraid to choose against the crowd. Some people cave into peer pressure without thinking this ain’t for me

Example:

Dude was not thinking critically or rationally.....and almost lost his life

A lot of people are afraid to choose against the crowd. Some people cave into peer pressure without thinking this ain’t for me

Example:

Dude was not thinking critically or rationally.....and almost lost his life

Good example of someone making a choice. Fear (afraid) is a choice. Giving in to peer pressure is a choice.

Skate or die.

Explain how and why kids can't control their own actions. Not your opinion, but scientific fact.
If you take away strong positive parental influence from a kid and let a game or music raise them their actions can be controlled by outside forces. Lol how in dafuck is this a hard concept to understand. Not all kids are easily influenced but some are but saying a 10yr old is responsible or can't be influenced is ridiculous

If every kid in the hood/world grew up with a two parent household and with a good economic upbringing that would change a lot of shit.

Influenced by not looking like a sucks who can’t swim.

the choice was influence based
Still a choice bro. This isn't a 'chicken or the egg' comparison. To say humans with our higher cognitive ability cannot avoid peer pressure doesn't make sense. A cat wouldn't do it. Why should I accept that a human does it.

If you take away strong positive parental influence from a kid and let a game or music raise them their actions can be controlled by outside forces. Lol how in dafuck is this a hard concept to understand. Not all kids are easily influenced but some are but saying a 10yr old is responsible or can't be influenced is ridiculous

If every kid in the hood/world grew up with a two parent household and with a good economic upbringing that would change a lot of shit.
Negative son. Your hopes of a utopian community has no real world example for effectiveness. As long as humans have a choice, there will be variations and chaos factored into decisions.

TD Jakes' daughter got pregnant at 14 years old. Explain that? Who do you blame? The girl? The parents? 'Grand Theft Auto'? Lil' Kim?

Still a choice bro. This isn't a 'chicken or the egg' comparison. To say humans with our higher cognitive ability cannot avoid peer pressure doesn't make sense. A cat wouldn't do it. Why should I accept that a human does it.
And that’s the problem. Plenty of people can’t walk away and stand alone. Group think is a thing. I know you see it on this site. People can’t think outside the group or even think period.

maybe the question should be, what’s missing in a persons life that would allow such decision ti even exist.

Let me ask this:

A person has a gun to your head.
She says if you don't give her your bank card and pin number, she will shoot you in the head.
You have a few choices.

1. Do nothing.
2. Attack her.
3. Give her the information she requested.

Is she MAKING you do anything, or are you CHOOSING your own actions?

Negative son. Your hopes of a utopian community has no real world example for effectiveness. As long as humans have a choice, there will be variations and chaos factored into decisions.

TD Jakes' daughter got pregnant at 14 years old. Explain that? Who do you blame? The girl? The parents? 'Grand Theft Auto'? Lil' Kim?
so by your thought that a no matter the age it's the child's choice to be a fuck nigga no matter the reason and outside sources don't play a part in the choice? Oh aight then b you won this time

:smh:

Rebellion due to peer pressure.
Proving she ain’t a good girl and daughter of a pastor.

And that’s the problem. Plenty of people can’t walk away and stand alone. Group think is a thing. I know you see it on this site. People can’t think outside the group or even think period.

maybe the question should be, what’s missing in a persons life that would allow such decision ti even exist.
Right. That's pressure. Why is it some people can walk away, and others can't? That is the best indicator that it isn't about the influence, it is about the person and their choice.

Let me ask this:

A person has a gun to your head.
She says if you don't give her your bank card and pin number, she will shoot you in the head.
You have a few choices.

1. Do nothing.
2. Attack her.
3. Give her the information she requested.

Is she MAKING you do anything, or are you CHOOSING your own actions?
If I’m getting robbed by a chick...,I already fucked up.
where am I that chicks robbing niggas.
I got a lot of re evaluating to do

Right. That's pressure. Why is it some people can walk away, and others can't? That is the best indicator that it isn't about the influence, it is about the person and their choice.
But the choice is made under pressure from the influence.
oeople influencing and pressuring her to show she not above them but either just like them or lower and not stuck up rich black girl acting white living in her daddies shadow.
Is you from the mud or not?

but the new question is
Where is the pressure from the other side? Where’s the balance?
if pressure is only coming from one side.....

Back