Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does drill music have a negative influence on the black community?

Ain’t gonna be no response

He answered his own question.

Lame ass nigga.

You literally see people influenced by the things they see and do and even co-signed a post how social media is having an impact on youth decision making.

Kids are following trends left and right.

Got kids in nice neighborhoods from well off families claiming gangs because of the music they hear

You the worse kind bruh. You wanna be a smart nigga and claim to be one but don’t apply your perceived smartness in real world applications.

Lame

No I'm speaking against the idea that if you aren't gay that you can be programmed to become so simply by being exposed to gay people. Your attraction isn't a conscious decision. Your decision to act on or deny it is, but the actual attraction itself isn't

I'mma leave it alone, but my suggestion is for you to look deeply into the neurological aspect of how our brains develop and how early childhood experiences shape us moving forward and that includes sexuality. In particular, look into the work of Dr Gina Rippon.

Lame ass nigga.

You literally see people influenced by the things they see and do and even co-signed a post how social media is having an impact on youth decision making.

Got kids in nice neighborhoods from well off families claiming gangs because of the music they hear

You the worse kind bruh. You wanna be a smart nigga and claim to be one but don’t apply your perceived smartness in real world applications.

Lame

as I stated the influence of the parents is stronger than tv and music.

I hate the implication of these kinds of threads, it's like saying video games encourage kids to shoot up schools.

Basically your will power is so weak that your behavior can be altered and you have little to no free will.

Is it because it's easier to blame nebulous societal problems on something specific and tangible vs intangible things like broken homes, institutional racism, poverty, and materialistic culture of the country we live in?

/thread

Yes.

Everything has a cause and effect it like eating junkfood you eat a shitty diet the effects show up in various ways...
The most dramatic being the principal characters who are dying... every time a similar topic comes up some people acr as if people arent impressionable and are unaffected by cause and effect

Me being from Chicago I know for a fact it does the shit ain’t a debate and we all know that. Alot of this shit got worse when keef popped off and it’s other niggas in other city who got inspired by drill music and started dissing the dead because they see that’s how you can get on with this rap shit example the niggas in Jacksonville.

I don’t think drill music on its own negatively affected the black community

but when you couple it with social media then that’s where the venom comes from

Me being from Chicago I know for a fact it does the shit ain’t a debate and we all know that. Alot of this shit got worse when keef popped off and it’s other niggas in other city who got inspired by drill music and started dissing the dead because they see that’s how you can get on with this rap shit example the niggas in Jacksonville.
Jacksonville is wild man…

Lame ass nigga.

Lame

No...’he’ didn’t. I asked you how thar happens and asked you to walk me through how that happens. You said ‘Ok’...then disappeared. Then reappeared and addressed everybody BUT me...how you pretty clearly said you’d answer.

If you can’t answer the question, just say that fam.

If you don’t feel the need to, just say that too. But just don’t lie and say you’ll answer a question and then get cold feet and change ya mind.

Last edited:
Jacksonville is wild man…

As fuck. And maybe I’m wrong, but that seems like a very recent thing. I went to school with Jacksonville niggas. I’m sure you did too. And from what I understand, shit wasn’t jumping bad like this 15-20 years ago.

Maybe my niggas was just soft though?🤔

Every influence is compounded by another so saying is not just this or that is not really saying anything

Last edited:
I hate the implication of these kinds of threads, it's like saying video games encourage kids to shoot up schools.

Basically your will power is so weak that your behavior can be altered and you have little to no free will.

Is it because it's easier to blame nebulous societal problems on something specific and tangible vs intangible things like broken homes, institutional racism, poverty, and materialistic culture of the country we live in?
Easiest target with the least amount of accountability.

People need someone to blame for everything. And often go no further than the easiest target. Lazy ass country 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back