Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does drill music have a negative influence on the black community?

Literally ANYTHING can be programmed into your brain and alter your actions.

Too much Violent music at a young age can have a adverse impact on you. So it’s necessary to have a good balance of music.

Throw on some drill music but balance that shit out with some Kendrick or Cole.

is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice?

:hahaha:

If you believe you can be turned gay by seeing it on tv then you're not as smart as you think you are. If you think comparing sexuality to people murdering each other you're also not that bright. And this point you think you're making is on an even shitty foundation than you realize.

Hearing rap music never made me want to go shoot a nigga house up. Because I know it's just music.

Seeing gay shit on tv or wherever never made me want to go suck a dick. Because I'm heterosexual.

I dunno how else to explain that.

Nah you ain't hear? Apparently seeing gay people will turn you gay even though gay people see straight couples every single day and it doesn't work in the reverse.

For some it did.

nwa had an incredible influence on gang culture and shit

Listen to what you just said.

NWA had an incredible influence on gang culture. True story. No denying that.

Did NWA have an incredible influence on regular niggas walking around Compton who wasn't fucking with gangs and shit before the music came out? Were there a bunch of niggas walking around South Central who were determined to not get caught up in the gang shit, who then heard Dopeman and said 'Ooooohhhhhh, I been doing this shit wrong this whole time. Fuck this school shit. Ren and Easy say I need to go get a brick, so I'm going to get a brick!’?

Last edited:
Again.

Literally anything can be programmed into your brain as a child if that’s all you see and it’s acceptable in society.

It’s examples all around the world from religion to racism to colorism

Again.

Literally anything can be programmed into your brain as a child if that’s all you see and it’s acceptable in society.

What does it take for a person to be programmed by rap music and engage in violent behavior, based on that music? Walk me through it.

Again.

If a child's entire frame of reference for the world is what they hear in rap songs or any form of entertainment then there's a much bigger problem at play than the music they're listening to.

What does it take for a person to be programmed by rap music and engage in violent behavior, based on that music? Walk me through it.

I will answer your question but first I wanna know do you believe that humans can be programmed to believe or act a certain way?

If you believe you can be turned gay by seeing it on tv then you're not as smart as you think you are. If you think comparing sexuality to people murdering each other you're also not that bright. And this point you think you're making is on an even shitty foundation than you realize.
so i guess watching two men kiss in a movie makes you want to go out and suck some dick?

:foh3:

camron-cam.gif

I hate the implication of these kinds of threads, it's like saying video games encourage kids to shoot up schools.

Basically your will power is so weak that your behavior can be altered and you have little to no free will.

Is it because it's easier to blame nebulous societal problems on something specific and tangible vs intangible things like broken homes, institutional racism, poverty, and materialistic culture of the country we live in?

Back