Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does @Dos_Patos secretly hates black ppl?

Does Dos despise blacks

• Total voters
I'mma be in here lighting you niggas up as soon as I'm done shopping.

Fuck y'all up

The base is the reason why Kevin Hart remained a float when the LGBT were attacking him. The base held down Chris Brown, and countless other blacks when whites stopped messing with them. Their black audiences didn’t abandon them. Cosby thought since he had a white audience combined with saying things that white supremacists agreed with that he’d be good. So when he got in a jam the same black people he abandoned didn’t come to his rescue, it is what it is. So in hindsight is losing your base worth it “just to say shit that is true” (which btw it wasn’t true)? No one said he deserves to be railroaded I’m only explaining to you why black people didn’t come to his defense like that.

This a bullshit lie that needs to stop being repeated.

Folks can feel how they want about what Cosby said but that shit was NEVER given in front of a white audience. White people took the video of what he said and ran with it.

Since when is the NAACP Awards a white audience?

Folks can feel how they want about what Cosby said but that shit was NEVER given in front of a white audience. White people took the video of what he said and ran with it.

I think he meant more of in general - not for that particular speech.

But maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

The NAACP was started mostly by White people to advance the “colored” people of America.
https://educationpost.org/the-naacp...it-still-isnt-looking-out-for-black-families/

On February 12, 1909, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) was founded by a coalition of White Americans and African Americans. The idea of this organization was conceived originally by 3 White civil rights activists, Mary White Ovington (Unitarian), William English Walling (wealthy, married Jewish woman), and Henry Moskowitz (Romanian Jewish immigrant to US) while meeting in New York. The Race Riot of 1908 in Springfield, Illinois was the impetus for forming the NAACP.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/february-12-1909-naacp-founded-white-people/

And if you think white folks weren’t in the building then you’re naive

But maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

The NAACP was started mostly by White people to advance the “colored” people of America.
https://educationpost.org/the-naacp...it-still-isnt-looking-out-for-black-families/

On February 12, 1909, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) was founded by a coalition of White Americans and African Americans. The idea of this organization was conceived originally by 3 White civil rights activists, Mary White Ovington (Unitarian), William English Walling (wealthy, married Jewish woman), and Henry Moskowitz (Romanian Jewish immigrant to US) while meeting in New York. The Race Riot of 1908 in Springfield, Illinois was the impetus for forming the NAACP.
https://www.historyandheadlines.com/february-12-1909-naacp-founded-white-people/

And if you think white folks weren’t in the building then you’re naive

Never said they weren't there but I'd be willing to bet that they were a very small amount of the people there that day the speech was given.

It was just that one speech
Bill actually went on a damn near national tour talking shit about poor,low income black people on some self-righteous holier-than-thou shit
But to quote myself on the subject:

"""Bill's message would have been fine..because tough love is commendable and needed .
But his critiques and criticism of the black community WAS NOT coming from a place of love and understanding.But of resentment and annoyance.

He was not talking to people black as a "Dad" or "Uncle" would,but as an "outsider" berating someone who he feels was beneath him.

You don't talk down on those you are trying lift up.

And that is why his message never resonated with the black community and why he caught so much backlash from his statemnet. It just wasn't "good" energy coming from them"""

I can somewhat agree with this. Once Cosby saw that white people was co-opting what he was saying and pushing it out on some bullshit he should've stopped and tried to get out what he had to say to his people in a different manner.

Cosby did fuck up from that standpoint.

Exactly but him being a hypocrite made it even worse. The speech was only brought up because of that fact. No one mentioned Cosby or his speech after that fact. I don't even know why people still defending him. He is a disgrace as a black male role model. These guys do what white people do. They defend whites who are wrong. DoS is complaining about the same shit he is doing lol.
So white Chicks claiming rape is now beleivable automatically when it comes to s black man?

And let's talk hypocrites. Most niggas stand behind niggas doing fuck shit and destroying our communities and poisining the music yet Cosby speech hit a nerve?

Ain't dudes on this site fighting over separating music from the artist? So because music makes you feel good the pedophilia can be ignored? But what did she speech do? Made you feel bad?

But wait....
I have read and heard that people would not wish jail on there worse enemy. Yet Cosby got his comeuppance? For what? Wanting better for his people and said it in a not so loving way? But he deserved jail even tho white people broke the law to put him there. That's ok because he said parents should parent?
But niggas don't wish jail on nobody? Right?

I can’t say whether Cosby raped those women or not but they didn’t have any proof that he did just accusations.

So niggas can fuck up our community and people don't do shit but let that poison fester and grow and its somewhat over looked.

So many things wrong with our communities and that's the thing that burns people up?

He said take accountability....but y'all see it as he should be held accountable for raping chicks. Fr?
Half y'all don't know shit about the trial.

But the justice system got this trial right? So we on the side of the very system we claim shits on us? We with them now because a nigga said pull up ya pants?
Are we for justice or for tearing down?

But Cosby tore us down, first dos.

Did he?. That's how y'all look at it. I saw an old dude with an opinion.

I can’t say whether Cosby raped those women or not but they didn’t have any proof that he did just accusations.
And this is what I'm saying.
Be mad at him ...be how you feel.
But to laugh at him going to jail and pointing out he's a hypocrite...is stupid.

Him having "dirty laundry" also doesn't make him a hypocrite.
No one is perfect. Seems we want our leaders or elders to be perfect otherwise we can find a reason to not follow them.

MLK was an angel and neithter was Malcolm. Maya Angelou married a white dude and James Baldwin was gay.
Ali cheated like hell, etc etc

No one is perfect. So his speech to me us him not being perfect and frustrated.
That rape shit us something entirely different.

But to laugh at him going to jail and pointing out he's a hypocrite...is stupid.

No one is perfect. Seems we want our leaders or elders to be perfect otherwise we can find a reason to not follow them.

MLK was an angel and neithter was Malcolm. Maya Angelou married a white dude and James Baldwin was gay.

There’s a reason you’re harping on this speech shit so much and I have an idea why, the more I see you go on about it. To be honest it’s not about the speech more so that you use it as a proxy to go after black people. Let’s just keep it a buck.

There’s a reason you’re harping on this speech shit so much and I have an idea why, the more I see you go on about it. To be honest it’s not about the speech more so that you use it as a proxy to go after black people. Let’s just keep it a buck.
Interesting.

So it's nothing about how sensitive people are and how fast niggas throw each other under the bus.

The speech is why others said he deserved to go to jail. I'm not the one who said it. I said it's a stupid reason to wish jail on someone. But I'm harping on it?

Lol...ok

Please educated me on how I go after black people.

Interesting.

So it's nothing about how sensitive people are and how fast niggas throw each other under the bus.

Please educated me on how I go after black people.
You use the speech to go on about how niggas ain’t shit and how dare these niggas abandon Cosby when he was telling the truth. No one harps on something like that for no reason.

Did Cosby not admit to giving chicks qualudes? The chick that reported him to get all this started said he gave her something and she fell asleep. Cosby confirmed as much.

Common sense would suggest he was up to nefarious acts. The other women all had the same story as documented before this sll came to light. We don't have any admission like that from Weinstien yet people say he is guilty.

I don'r know about you, but I would never give a chick drugs to knock her out. That's the same thing Darren Sharper did. No one is laughing at Cosby. I could careless about him. Just pointing out the facts.

In the end Bill confirmed what those women said.

Did Cosby not admit to giving chicks qualudes? The chick that reported him to get all this started said he gave her something and she fell asleep. Cosby confirmed as much.

Common sense would suggest he was up to nefarious acts. The other women all had the same story as documented before this sll came to light. We don't have any admission like that from Weinstien yet people say he is guilty.

I don'r know about you, but I would never give a chick drugs to knock her out. That's the same thing Darren Sharper did. No one is laughing at Cosby. I could careless about him. Just pointing out the facts.

In the end Bill confirmed what those women said.
He did say he gave them ludes.
With the intention of having sex.
But does that mean he gave it to them unwillingly?

Back