Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does @Dos_Patos secretly hates black ppl?

Does Dos despise blacks

• Total voters
You use the speech to go on about how niggas ain’t shit and how dare these niggas abandon Cosby when he was telling the truth. No one harps on something like that for no reason.
You gonna try to turn this back on me?

Really?

Bruh. We was both in them threads. Let's not pretend niggas wasn't saying that shit first.

Dont do that.

You gonna try to turn this back on me?

Really?

Bruh. We was both in them threads. Let's not pretend niggas wasn't saying that shit first.

Dont do that.
From what I remember it was mostly niggas calling Cosby a rapist and niggas saying that the circumstances around the case/trial was suspect. No one was really bringing up the speech like that.

From what I remember it was mostly niggas calling Cosby a rapist and niggas saying that the circumstances around the case/trial was suspect. No one was really bringing up the speech like that.
I think you are a bit confused on them threads.
It all started off with it's 70 women ,it must be true....they talked about the case and lack of evidence and all that...then someone brought up the speech. I actually went to search it out and research what was said and made a thread about it because I had no idea why that had any bearing on a rape trial.
The words accountability was thrown around because he was raping when talking down on people.
I am all about how shit is connected...but I didn't see that connection when a system is breaking the laws they made to get him.

And like @VulcanRaven said.....he's now an embarrassment to black people.

But it was meant to be like that.

What black person who ever tried to empower black people ever went without the media showing that person is not perfect?

You are the main guy saying we need a code.
Seems like we quick to cut people off who tried to help and not say it in a way we like yet we love to celebrate destructive music with Killa a nigga pop a Molly lyrics.
Hate the man all you want...but allowing the wolves to stroll into town and Lynch him ain't what's up just because you don't like his old man message.

And with that said....I see a pattern of black men's legacy's being under attack.
But it's often hidden under the guise of some sort of crime that the public can't forgive.

Not reading everything but ill say this about Bill Cosbys speech and the issue some people have with Dos.

You cant give Cosby a pass for a speech shitting on his people and just say people are sensitive. An important part of being a leader is to communicate things in a way that people will be receptive too. You cant make a speech that comes off as disrespecrful and expect a pass because it was true and came from a good place as people backing Cosby try to do.

Im not here to debate whether what Cosby said was true or not.

Im just saying even if it was true and came from a good place, it doesnt make it ok.

If you are gonna step up as a leader, then you have to try to be a good leader and communicating harsh ideas in a receptible way has to be a part of it.

Its similar to Dos. The criticism of Dos is usually in trying to help and give good advice, his delivery is usually shitting on everyone and bragging about himself which people naturally take as a negative.

Not reading everything but ill say this about Bill Cosbys speech and the issue some people have with Dos.

You cant give Cosby a pass for a speech shitting on his people and just say people are sensitive. An important part of being a leader is to communicate things in a way that people will be receptive too. You cant make a speech that comes off as disrespecrful and expect a pass because it was true and came from a good place as people backing Cosby try to do.

Im not here to debate whether what Cosby said was true or not.

Im just saying even if it was true and came from a good place, it doesnt make it ok.

If you are gonna step up as a leader, then you have to try to be a good leader and communicating harsh ideas in a receptible way has to be a part of it.

Its similar to Dos. The criticism of Dos is usually in trying to help and give good advice, his delivery is usually shitting on everyone and bragging about himself which people naturally take as a negative.
Ummm we gonna need some receipts of me shitting on people.

I'll wait.

And as far as me braggin. Stop. Niggas do the same shit I do. But I guess it sound different coming from me.
So what's the real problem.

I think you are a bit confused on them threads.
It all started off with it's 70 women ,it must be true....they talked about the case and lack of evidence and all that...then someone brought up the speech. I actually went to search it out and research what was said and made a thread about it because I had no idea why that had any bearing on a rape trial.
The words accountability was thrown around because he was raping when talking down on people.
I am all about how shit is connected...but I didn't see that connection when a system is breaking the laws they made to get him.

And like @VulcanRaven said.....he's now an embarrassment to black people.

But it was meant to be like that.

What black person who ever tried to empower black people ever went without the media showing that person is not perfect?

You are the main guy saying we need a code.
Seems like we quick to cut people off who tried to help and not say it in a way we like yet we love to celebrate destructive music with Killa a nigga pop a Molly lyrics.
Hate the man all you want...but allowing the wolves to stroll into town and Lynch him ain't what's up just because you don't like his old man message.

And with that said....I see a pattern of black men's legacy's being under attack.
But it's often hidden under the guise of some sort of crime that the public can't forgive.
I might be misremembering but I don’t remember anyone bringing up the speech as constantly as you do.

Like I said before though if you lose your base then you have nothing. But certain black folks are willing to throw other black people under the bus. Then when whites screw them over then they try to run back over here. He overestimated his white support. At the end of the day we’re all he had and he lost us. Lesson learned. What Cosby did was off code. Him being old don’t exempt him from constructive criticism.

I might be misremembering but I don’t remember anyone bringing up the speech as constantly as you do.

Like I said before though if you lose your base then you have nothing. But certain black folks are willing to throw other black people under the bus. Then when whites screw them over then they try to run back over here. He overestimated his white support. At the end of the day we’re all he had and he lost us. Lesson learned. What Cosby did was off code. Him being old don’t exempt him from constructive criticism.
Off code.
Interesting term.

But I kept bringing up the speech after it was mentioned cuz I thought it was fucked up. That's how I felt.

But point me towards people who are on code.
Who's doing what for our community?

Are gang members off code? Drug dealers? Absentee fathers? Disgruntled single mother's?

I find convos like these very informative.

Ummm we gonna need some receipts of me shitting on people.

I'll wait.

And as far as me braggin. Stop. Niggas do the same shit I do. But I guess it sound different coming from me.
So what's the real problem.

Fam I dont have issues with you and dont care enough to prove if you shit on people or not.

I was just making an observation on what people were saying.

All im gonna say is if enough people say its true, its likely true.

And as for being a leader.....trying to give a good message that's communicated correctly, i can agree with.

But can a leader not be frustrated?

I played football in high school. After a game and sometimes during halftime....we would get chewed out for not trying hard enough...even when we thought we were trying hard enough.

Sometimes maybe someone sees something that you may not be willing to admit. And that's when the tapes come up of what could have been done different.

Ehhhh
Y'all see it one way I see it another

Fam I dont have issues with you and dont care enough to prove if you shit on people or not.

I was just making an observation on what people were saying.

All im gonna say is if enough people say its true, its likely true.
Ok.....
So the other 320million people in America tend to think black people ain't shit.

Does that make it true?

Off code.
Interesting term.

But I kept bringing up the speech after it was mentioned cuz I thought it was fucked up. That's how I felt.

But point me towards people who are on code.
Who's doing what for our community?

Are gang members off code? Drug dealers? Absentee fathers? Disgruntled single mother's?

I find convos like these very informative.
You literally bring it back to the speech even when nobody mentions it first.

Doing what for our community in terms of what?

Now you’re doing what about black on black crime...

Back