Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does @Dos_Patos secretly hates black ppl?

Does Dos despise blacks

• Total voters
I never got that vibe from Dos my only gripe w the man is that for the past 6 yrs I have asked this man damn near every qtr bout DR fam keeps sending me off lmao but anyway ...@Hellczar s point is very prevalent in our culture so we might as well discuss it

You asking if he has self hate? Never got that from him though we don't always agree.
Neither did I but it was brought up today figure we can discuss it ...from what I gathered Hellczar feels that Dos is a nigga from the hood who made it and now since he made it looks back at his ppl in the struggle w hate

I never got that vibe from Dos my only gripe w the man is that for the past 6 yrs I have asked this man damn near every qtr bout DR fam keeps sending me off lmao but anyway ...@Hellczar s point is very prevalent in our culture so we might as well discuss it
@DOS_patos can you just hang wit elzo one time please? He's really upset.

@DOS_patos can you just hang wit elzo one time please? He's really upset.

Bruh....I want to be a good host. I be tied up like hell cuz shit a bit crazy there.
But ..I'll be back in May for like two weeks.
I'm going in March but I'm hopping around between the capital and punta Cana and don't really have downtime.

But in may I got two weeks of fuckery available.
I'll start setting it up now.

And it hasn't been 6yrs.

And Fatboy is just like them niggas in school daze mad in the restaurant.
Hate seeing a nigga getting ahead.

The real problems is his perspective.

How the nigga say shit like...black people with money don't help out then try to talk shit about me hating black people when I mostly try to give back?

Not all people are welcoming help but he sees it as it's my fault.

Nigga just letting envy boil his blood.

I would like to settle this...

Pull the receipts.

Yall just gay for each other. Its 2019 yall can come out. Niggas dedicating threads to other niggas insulted by a third party. Probably calling each other bae and planning trips to Puta Canta sayin Yaaaaasssssss and shit.

Let be real tho since this beef is now worth addressing. I just dont like the way the nigga talks and i insult him over it. Most of his shit makes sense and i probably agree with like 80%. I use shit like uncle tom and emulation of whitness as insults because obviously it rubs him the wrong way. No homo.

Instead of insulting each others children or third parties we take shots that are more personal. This is how i view it soley from my perspective.

Hooooooow the fuck can you two assholes be all dissertations and essays when its everybody elses thread but now the spotlight is on yall two for real, and yall wanna act like we got a character count?!?!

Fuck allllat.

Dos do be on that lift yourself up by the boot strap shit sometimes.
Dos be like...but why do you say i look like a coon

shutterstock-599100035jpg-0610177975ab1e44.jpg

Back