Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does @Dos_Patos secretly hates black ppl?

Does Dos despise blacks

• Total voters
Dos be like...but why do you say i look like a coon

shutterstock-599100035jpg-0610177975ab1e44.jpg
I don’t think he’s a coon lol.

Nah... he just has a very low opinion of us as a whole coupled with a thinly veiled need to humblebrag about himself whenever possible.

But in all seriousness since u niggas are sometimes really dense ... the thread is to discuss how some niggas make it and then seem to turn their nose up at niggas using Hellczar s description of Dos as a lead in to open the discussion...

Were nt niggas at Bill Cosby for being a black man who made it just to turn around and shot on black ppl

I believe he cares for black people.
I also feel he separates them by importance.

Essentially he is a supremacist. An african american supremacist.

He's been trying to push a xenophobic agenda but even among merican blacks there's still a pecking order.

Bro dislikes broke niggaz and blacks he doesn't feel are doing enough to make an impact on the outside world.

That's all I got.

But in all seriousness since u niggas are sometimes really dense ... the thread is to discuss how some niggas make it and then seem to turn their nose up at niggas using Hellczar s description of Dos as a lead in to open the discussion...

Probably had more conversation had you not brought us up

I believe he cares for black people.
I also feel he separates them by importance.

Essentially he is a supremacist. An african american supremacist.

He's been trying to push a xenophobic agenda but even among merican blacks there's still a pecking order.

Bro dislikes broke niggaz and blacks he doesn't feel are doing enough to make an impact on the outside world.

That's all I got.
mostly right...but im not into the xenophobia thing.
i tend to stay silent on those thread because while i understand others feelings it is something that needs to be talked about.
that one thread was someone elses opinion i was trying to bring up....you aint have to come in there like that,.
nigga my kids was watching.

but anyway.....this is mostly on point.

am i wrong?
before the speech i didnt hear a problem with him.
The problem is that once you lose your base it’s a wrap. But black folks like him thought since they had white people support that they could shit on black people. But whites are fickle when it comes to black people and if a black person gets in trouble those whites will abandon ship.

The problem is that once you lose your base it’s a wrap. But black folks like him thought since they had white people support that they could shit on black people. But whites are fickle when it comes to black people and if a black person gets in trouble those whites will abandon ship.
i highly doubt he thought he had white support.
i refuse to believe that.

i think in his position he did all he could and still sees ignorance. and once the older generation get to a point they stop filtering.
he said nothing that our old heads shouldnt have already said.
i think most people dont have people telling them they shit stinks or they can do better.

Nah... he just has a very low opinion of us as a whole coupled with a thinly veiled need to humblebrag about himself whenever possible.
nigga you sound hurt about something else.

how the hell i have a low opinion of "us".
tell me.

and as for bragging.
stop it. i talk shit like everyone else. but for some reason only i stand out. why is that?

Back