Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does @Dos_Patos secretly hates black ppl?

Does Dos despise blacks

• Total voters
So niggas can fuck up our community and people don't do shit but let that poison fester and grow and its somewhat over looked.

So many things wrong with our communities and that's the thing that burns people up?

He said take accountability....but y'all see it as he should be held accountable for raping chicks. Fr?
Half y'all don't know shit about the trial.

But the justice system got this trial right? So we on the side of the very system we claim shits on us? We with them now because a nigga said pull up ya pants?
Are we for justice or for tearing down?

But Cosby tore us down, first dos.

Did he?. That's how y'all look at it. I saw an old dude with an opinion.

You again are acting like black people are one minded monolith. Same nighas that support kelly support Cosby and them same niggas dont give a fuck about the community.

Black Folks talking down about these black men and sex crimes comes from people who care qbout the state of the community

You again are acting like black people are one minded monolith. Same nighas that support kelly support Cosby and them same niggas dont give a fuck about the community.

Black Folks talking down about these black men and sex crimes comes from people who care qbout the state of the community
im confused by this....can i get some clarity?

You keep saying niggas cant focus on the big picture
you can support cosby and not support kelz and not give shit about your community.
and all the other types of combinations.

while i am aware black people dont all think one way.....maybe we should in certain circumstances....like self preservation.

Not reading everything but ill say this about Bill Cosbys speech and the issue some people have with Dos.

You cant give Cosby a pass for a speech shitting on his people and just say people are sensitive. An important part of being a leader is to communicate things in a way that people will be receptive too. You cant make a speech that comes off as disrespecrful and expect a pass because it was true and came from a good place as people backing Cosby try to do.

Im not here to debate whether what Cosby said was true or not.

Im just saying even if it was true and came from a good place, it doesnt make it ok.

If you are gonna step up as a leader, then you have to try to be a good leader and communicating harsh ideas in a receptible way has to be a part of it.

Its similar to Dos. The criticism of Dos is usually in trying to help and give good advice, his delivery is usually shitting on everyone and bragging about himself which people naturally take as a negative.

You're saying black men who talk to black people like this are unfit to lead?

Nah, Dos dont hate black folks, he does have high expectations for black folks. Hes done it and is aware of the pitfalls that are purely because of race. He knows they happen and believes though they happen they are not an excuse as to why those expectations cant be met. I think alot of other peoples viewpoint to that is, fuck all of what dos is saying. Those pitfalls shouldnt exist and we ain't playin yall game to yall change the rules.

Realest vs the idealist...I think we need both, I'm in the middle myself

Nah, Dos dont hate black folks, he does have high expectations for black folks. Hes done it and is aware of the pitfalls that are purely because of race. He knows they happen and believes though they happen they are not an excuse as to why those expectations cant be met. I think alot of other peoples viewpoint to that is, fuck all of what dos is saying. Those pitfalls shouldnt exist and we ain't playin yall game to yall change the rules.

Realest vs the idealist...I think we need both, I'm in the middle myself
This sums it up.

I'm out at the moment but I'll add more later.
This basically boils down to an age old problem with our race.
The one who make it out tend to be the problem. More of a problem than those who hold us back. Which is bullshit

Back