Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you say anything or keep it to yourself?

@BNE, we all make choices

i chose to do what i did thinking i was helping out a friend

he chose to step out on his girl

she chose to do the shit i aint gon mention

good or bad, we all make choices...the thing is, if im at my age now and would still do that, then i would be disgusted at even myself, but back then, i didnt have the thought capacity to understand that what i was doing was aiding him in doing his dirt. BUT, my biggest takeaway from it all is....why did i get blamed for something HER bf did. I provided a place. He could've had a change of heart but he didnt

Hell Trojan makes condoms, but they dont make people buy or use them. Does anyone fault Trojan for unwanted babies?

That's cool n all but if u gonna play games, have an understanding of the terms. If u interjected urself, be ready to deal with the consequences of wilfully involving yourself.
yea cutting everybody off if they don't know how to play right.....

Yeah based on what I read you failed your friend (lil sis) @AP21, even if that's your boy you shoulda told him to go somewhere else with that, it woulda kept you neutral in all of their drama. You made the mistake of getting involved in his shenanigans.

@BNE, we all make choices

i chose to do what i did thinking i was helping out a friend

he chose to step out on his girl

she chose to do the shit i aint gon mention

good or bad, we all make choices...the thing is, if im at my age now and would still do that, then i would be disgusted at even myself, but back then, i didnt have the thought capacity to understand that what i was doing was aiding him in doing his dirt. BUT, my biggest takeaway from it all is....why did i get blamed for something HER bf did. I provided a place. He could've had a change of heart but he didnt

Hell Trojan makes condoms, but they dont make people buy or use them. Does anyone fault Trojan for unwanted babies?
I said we can agree to disagree. I have no interest in scolding u and I hear u, but I'm not gonna see eye to eye with u either. Never blamed u for his cheating btw.

Yeah based on what I read you failed your friend (lil sis) @AP21, even if that's your boy you shoulda told him to go somewhere else with that, it woulda kept you neutral in all of their drama. You made the mistake of getting involved in his shenanigans.

i would clarify my sister comments, but i'll keep them as is as it is providing some very interesting dialog

you failed her the second you hooked her up with his cheating ass...

don't let these people shame you AP....the game was already in motion....your boy was just sloppy...

he ruined everything with his messiness.....dont' for one second think this was your fault,... it was all him

and her too for being sneaky for going through his phone, and being sneaky in the way she asked about your apartment...

and she's irrational for being upset with you before even dealing with dude...

and you hinted that they still mess with eachother to this day....

yea man, both them were liabilities......i feel like this all evened itself out

you failed her the second you hooked her up with his cheating ass...

don't let these people shame you AP....the game was already in motion....your boy was just sloppy...

he ruined everything with his messiness.....dont' for one second think this was your fault,... it was all him

and her too for being sneaky for going through his phone, and being sneaky in the way she asked about your apartment...

and she's irrational for being upset with you before even dealing with dude...

and you hinted that they still mess with eachother to this day....

yea man, both them were liabilities......i feel like this all evened itself out

let me clarify...they DO NOT have any relationship today, outside of their daughter...he is getting married later on this year and she is with some dude which brings up ANOTHER thread idea lol, but she went back to him after that whole ordeal

they went back and forth for a while before finally cutting it off a few years ago

going through his phone, and being sneaky in the way she asked about your apartmen
How else was she supposed to find out? Or wld u have preferred she stay in the dark n he continue to cheat?

Then again. That silly girl went back. Hard as hell to sympathize with any of em.

How else was she supposed to find out? Or wld u have preferred she stay in the dark n he continue to cheat?

Then again. That silly girl went back. Hard as hell to sympathize with any of em.
that nigga was an idiot, she was gonna find out eventually....

but still, i frown upon her detective skills....she already had trust issues just based on the way she went about it.....

AAP should lose no sleep,

i'm sure my pattern of behavior theory holds much weight here....

giphy.gif

they both were never happily ever after...

he kept cheating on chicks and ruining relationships with his messy behavior...

she kept dealing with aint shit niggaz and getting dragged through the mud cuz she holds everyone else accountable for her fuck ups....

see...i keep saying i wasnt gon peel back no more layers of this onion

but this couple was dysfunctional af lol

they both did shit like this to each other

that nigga was an idiot, she was gonna find out eventually....

but still, i frown upon her detective skills....she already had trust issues just based on the way she went about it.....

AAP should lose no sleep,

i'm sure my pattern of behavior theory holds much weight here....

giphy.gif

they both were never happily ever after...

he kept cheating on chicks and ruining relationships with his messy behavior...

she kept dealing with aint shit niggaz and getting dragged through the mud cuz she holds everyone else accountable for her fuck ups....
I'm pro-snoop cuz of ppl like u, AP, n fuck nigga J. Ppl who lie n support other ppls foul shit. If she didn't have trust issues b4, I'm sure she do now.

I agree with the rest of ur post tho. I hope AP has better friends now.

see...i keep saying i wasnt gon peel back no more layers of this onion

but this couple was dysfunctional af lol

they both did shit like this to each other
Smh so she cheats too? Ain't she a preacher's step-daughter?? Lmao

I'm pro-snoop cuz of ppl like u, AP, n fuck nigga J. Ppl who lie n support other ppls foul shit. If she didn't have trust issues b4, I'm sure she do now.

I agree with the rest of ur post tho. I hope AP has better friends now.

if ya'll count as my friends, then consider myself upgraded

Back