Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you say anything or keep it to yourself?

I hook my friends with my "questionable" homeboys all the time lol.

Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it doesn't.

I feel as tho ppl are fluid and just because they have some unsavory characteristics doesn't mean they cant change.

Just because they act one way around you doesn't mean they act the same way while courting someone.

Im not stopping anyone from flourishing.

Let them decide.

Becky ain't shit, got 3 kids who walk around in dirty diapers while she always at the club but if you want her number let me know.

but honestly how do your friends know who you are/aren't compatible with?

you don't even know who you are/aren't compatible with (outside of the physical) until you get to know that person

that's the whole purpose of dating....or so I thought.

but honestly how do your friends know who you are/aren't compatible with?

you don't even know who you are/aren't compatible with (outside of the physical) until you get to know that person

that's the whole purpose of dating....or so I thought.

Y'all must not have had this happen to y'all

I've had it happen to me on at least three occasions before I said fuck it, I'm out of the match making business

Every time it went sour,I got blamed

I've had it happen to me on at least three occasions before I said fuck it, I'm out of the match making business

People blame u for everything fam lol

How long did it to take for them to realize the person was ain't shyt?

Cuz if it took them a minute, they knew about it, yet still stuck wit them until they gave up, then that's on them

How long did it to take for them to realize the person was ain't shyt?

Cuz if it took them a minute, they knew about it, yet still stuck wit them until they gave up, then that's on them

Brah, I got at least 5 stories where I've been caught in the middle of some shit

I guess I really am that safe magical negro lol

The thing is, I'm one way and a lot of girls think the dudes I hang with are the same

Well, if I'm available and fit your ideal guy, why are you pursuing my friends and not me?

But I don't wanna be in a relationship with any of these chicks so they probably doing me a favor anyways lol

The thing is, I'm one way and a lot of girls think the dudes I hang with are the same

Well, if I'm available and fit your ideal guy, why are you pursuing my friends and not me?

But I don't wanna be in a relationship with any of these chicks so they probably doing me a favor anyways lol
if u dont want these chicks, y wld u wanna be pursued by em?

Back