Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you say anything or keep it to yourself?

The thing is, I'm one way and a lot of girls think the dudes I hang with are the same

Well, if I'm available and fit your ideal guy, why are you pursuing my friends and not me?

But I don't wanna be in a relationship with any of these chicks so they probably doing me a favor anyways lol

Many women wont persue, so maybe you'd have to initiate?

Also your friends might be similar but there is something that is swaying them towards your friends. Or maybe you're not as similar as you think

Life's all about balance, especially when dealing with women. Once u figure that shit out, it's a wrap. When @Race Jones stops bullshitting Ima drop some gems in our next podcast

and what does this "balance" consist of?
:hmm:

That game's to be sold not told lol

On the real tho, Ima make a thread about how to bag women and how to handle them after u get em. I've picked up alot of game from old heads and other niggas alike throughout my time in the game and it's only right I give back. Wanted to do it on the podcast, but I'll drop some here.

I'm still mobile but I'ma make this a quick one that involves a good friend of mine when we were in college and also let this story as well as another one I have be a lesson in shooting your shot or you will be left to watch everyone else play while you sit the bench

Let's make this chick S and my homeboy T.

I was feeling S hard af when we first met as freshmen. T was dating my cousin at the time as they were high school sweethearts who decided to stay together after high School despite both of them going to different colleges

So I let T know what the deal was, but S liked T because he wasn't as outgoing as I am. She was intrigued by his mystique, no Goldie lol.

So he enters into a relationship with S ask while still dating my cousin. T displayed the classic signs of thinking he wanted something, then when he got it, he didn't like it anymore. S was a virgin like for real and T thought he was gon break hey but when it was clear that she wasn't gonna budge, he just stopped dealing with her and for like two years they barely spoke.

Before their demise, T comes to me like yea, I know I'm with your cousin by idk what she doing at her school so I would appreciate if you kept this on the dl.

I thought he was bold af but at least he was being straight up. While I didn't know what my cousin was doing at her school, it was obvious she and T were coming to an end as the calls got less frequent and so did the visits, but during it all, I felt mad uncomfortable. I never told my cousin, not out of loyalty for T but because I tried to act like I had no idea what was going on in the event it hit the fan.

This one has a happy ending as all three of them are happy in their current situations and nothing was discovered at the time when it was happening

goldie gonna have alla y'all on some "disregard females, acquire currency" tip.
Life's all about balance, especially when dealing with women. Once u figure that shit out, it's a wrap. When @Race Jones stops bullshitting Ima drop some gems in our next podcast
how bout u drop the 1st podcast nigga, how bout dat

goldie gonna have alla y'all on some "disregard females, acquire currency" tip.

how bout u drop the 1st podcast nigga, how bout dat

The 1st one was a trial run, just getting a feel of how the show is gonna be ran. The next one will be the official 1st podcast.

@bolded, it has nothing to do with money. A nigga making decent money (enough for rent and food) can get pretty much any chick he wants.

The 1st one was a trial run, just getting a feel of how the show is gonna be ran. The next one will be the official 1st podcast.

@bolded, it has nothing to do with money. A nigga making decent money (enough for rent and food) can get pretty much any chick he wants.
no I wasnt talkin bout money.

hurry up with the podcast, we wanna hear u argue n Race win

I thought he was bold af but at least he was being straight up. While I didn't know what my cousin was doing at her school, it was obvious she and T were coming to an end as the calls got less frequent and so did the visits, but during it all, I felt mad uncomfortable. I never told my cousin, not out of loyalty for T but because I tried to act like I had no idea what was going on in the event it hit the fan.
:snitch:
*wldnt tell me if my man was cheating*

noted

It deoends om how savage this homeboy is and what the home girl is looking. Im not usually in position to hook people up tho.

aight...so second story

so, a podnuh of mine came to church with me one time. The only other time he would go to church was to bury his father, but thats another story. Im not sure why he came with me this particular sunday, but he did. So at my old church, i used to record/burn the cds of the sermon to sell after church

so i'm in the lil room in the foyer area, and he came to sit with me. The door opens a few min later and its the pastor's stepdaugther. I literally looked at this chick like lil siter b/c she was like 5 yrs younger than me iirc. Anyway, she comes in and was like "hey AP, wanna see my spring pictures"...i was like cool...look at them, give them to her, then she left to go into the sanctuary. If memory serves me, she was either a freshman or soph in college at the time

so the door dont even close good enough and he like "man who is that?"...long story short, i introduced them and they started dating

i'ma skip some shit...while i find it funny, it dont really add anything to the story. You just had to kinda be there to see it, but one story involved a date night at their apt. Maybe i'll tell this one later

anyway, so they have been living together for a few months (against my advice, but moving on)...

pause...let this also be a lesson about how loyalty is overrated in some cases and how you need to ask yourself "am i a better friend to them than they are to me" b/c thinking back on a lot of shit with various "friends"...i clearly was the better friend out of a sense of "loyalty" but i never got shown that same loyalty back

back to the story...so him and his girl are off and on for months...i think she is either pregnant with their child or maybe not yet...i honestly dont remember..He calls me up and asks me if he could use my apt. I ask for what...he says he got a chick he wanna smash. I said "nigga, dont you got your own spot?", he was like brah, me and L got back together. I thought i was being a friend, so i said yea, but told him that was kinda foul. He was like "yea yea yea...nigga leave me your key"...so i had somewhere to go anyway so it worked out for him. Told him where some sheets were and to not use my bed (i took before and after pics just to compare) and told him to throw the sheets away

he does his thing, and bam...its over right? wrong.

i get a call from L

L: Hey Ap, you got a brown colored bedspread
Im confused af b/c she had been there before, so i thought she was asking me b/c she wanted to get something similar..so i respond

AP: uhhh...nah, its more burgundy.

She asks me another question and i just kinda gave a vague answer, then she asks me another one and i was like "yea, why whats up"

L: NIGGA, YOU LET HIM COME OVER THERE AND FUCK SOME BITCH IN YOUR APARTMENT? AND DONT LIE, B/C SHE ALREADY TOLD ME WHAT YOUR APT LOOK LIKE.
AP: .......

L: HELLO!!! HELLO!!!
Ap: I dont know what you talking about L.

L: YES YOU DO...OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU. HOW YOU LET THAT HAPPEN??

~line beeps~

AP: i'ma call you back...J...NIGGA, WHY DID L JUST CALL ME
J: what did you tell her?
AP: nigga she started asking me all kinds of shit. I didnt know what she was talking about, but she know about the girl
J: NIGGA YOU TOLD HER?!?!
AP: DAWG, SHE ALREADY KNOW

apparently, she went through his phone and saw some texts and called her and the chick described my apt b/c his ass told her thats where he lived

needless to say, our relationship has been strained ever since. I dont really talk to him like i used to and i havent seen nor heard from her really since that event. Wait, im lying, she did invite me to their lil girl party once, but that was years ago. I hadnt heard from her since

J and i are cool, i think we just live very different lives at this point

but me being a friend or doing what i thought a friend would do, got me chewed out when she just went back to him again after that point...they arent together to this day tho as both have moved on and just coparent their daughter

So wait...you was the official "Overwatcher" of relationships? Lol

i told my podnuh to not mess with the chick in the first place

i told my lil brother that i hooked em up and that nigga damned near hugged me. I aint know she had been giving him the full court press for a few years leading up to that so he was happy af she found somebody else to stalk

Back