Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you say anything or keep it to yourself?

i set people up to shoot their own shot, then tell them they grown i don't wanna know their business

i get a call from L

L: Hey Ap, you got a brown colored bedspread
Im confused af b/c she had been there before, so i thought she was asking me b/c she wanted to get something similar..so i respond

AP: uhhh...nah, its more burgundy.

She asks me another question and i just kinda gave a vague answer, then she asks me another one and i was like "yea, why whats up"

L: NIGGA, YOU LET HIM COME OVER THERE AND FUCK SOME BITCH IN YOUR APARTMENT? AND DONT LIE, B/C SHE ALREADY TOLD ME WHAT YOUR APT LOOK LIKE.
AP: .......

L: HELLO!!! HELLO!!!
Ap: I dont know what you talking about L.

L: YES YOU DO...OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU. HOW YOU LET THAT HAPPEN??

~line beeps~

AP: i'ma call you back...J...NIGGA, WHY DID L JUST CALL ME
J: what did you tell her?
AP: nigga she started asking me all kinds of shit. I didnt know what she was talking about, but she know about the girl
J: NIGGA YOU TOLD HER?!?!
AP: DAWG, SHE ALREADY KNOW

apparently, she went through his phone and saw some texts and called her and the chick described my apt b/c his ass told her thats where he lived

needless to say, our relationship has been strained ever since. I dont really talk to him like i used to and i havent seen nor heard from her really since that event. Wait, im lying, she did invite me to their lil girl party once, but that was years ago. I hadnt heard from her since

J and i are cool, i think we just live very different lives at this point

but me being a friend or doing what i thought a friend would do, got me chewed out when she just went back to him again after that point...they arent together to this day tho as both have moved on and just coparent their daughter
yea, me and her woulda stopped being friends that day

U don't want that fam. I feel so many ways bout all that.

i've done a lot of self reflection

i mean, im sure you probably think i was a POS, and maybe i was. Im not excusing my actions, but again, i consider myself a pretty loyal dude and wouldn't think twice or make the best decisions in order to prove my loyalty...but at 34, i know there was a lot of sucker shit i did in my early to mid 20's. I didnt share the story to get a pat on the back

U n her? Or u n him? Who did L wrong (other than herself for staying with that fool)?
i woulda lost my shit at L for blaming me for her man fucking on her......that shit ain't got nothing to do with me, and she was way outta line for blaming me...her feelings woulda been hurt like shit....

i prolly woulda cut dude off too.....

i cut people off for petty shit, i woulda been furious about this one....i hate being interjected into other people's relationship problems...

U n her? Or u n him? Who did L wrong (other than herself for staying with that fool)?

L aint no angel in all of this just so that you know

but i didnt feel the need to talk about shit she did b/c at the end of the day, the story was mainly about my loyalty to a friend and how i got caught up in some shit i shouldn't have been

L aint no angel in all of this just so that you know

but i didnt feel the need to talk about shit she did b/c at the end of the day, the story was mainly about my loyalty to a friend and how i got caught up in some shit i shouldn't have been

Well based on the info you gave she was wronged. Your words was she was like a sister to you so the two of you were close and you helped her dude cheat.

my homeboy introduced kinda introduced me and my wife cuz he was married to her older sister....

we my wife started chilling with me, they thought they could just blend their shit with our shit, and we was gonna be all one big happy family :idkb3:

he thought he was still gonna use my name as a reference when he was out cheating on his wife, and his wife thought she could call her sister to check up on him:idkb3:

she thought that whenever her sister was hanging out with me, she was still accesible to do shit for her:idkb3:

man i put brakes on all that shit......a lotta feelings were hurt, but i gave no care, cuz i ain't have to hear it....i was chilling...

they both was still in the wedding as best man and brides maid......but i'm sorry, i hate inconveniencing myself with someone else's bullshit

i woulda lost my shit at L for blaming me for her man fucking on her......that shit ain't got nothing to do with me, and she was way outta line for blaming me...her feelings woulda been hurt like shit....

i cut people off for petty shit, i woulda been furious about this one....i hate being interjected into other people's relationship problems...

Exactly.

Which is why I say if I hook you up, whateva yall do after that is on yall. Not gonna be holding folks hands. C'mon now.

That game's to be sold not told lol

On the real tho, Ima make a thread about how to bag women and how to handle them after u get em. I've picked up alot of game from old heads and other niggas alike throughout my time in the game and it's only right I give back. Wanted to do it on the podcast, but I'll drop some here.
I will participate in this thread because I'm awesome

I mean what was Ap to do?

Say no.

i've done a lot of self reflection

i mean, im sure you probably think i was a POS, and maybe i was. Im not excusing my actions, but again, i consider myself a pretty loyal dude and wouldn't think twice or make the best decisions in order to prove my loyalty...but at 34, i know there was a lot of sucker shit i did in my early to mid 20's. I didnt share the story to get a pat on the back

Knowing bout it n not saying anything to his girl wld've been understandable. pro-bono airbnbing ur apartment n volunteering ur very bed as an infidelity sanctuary tho? That's directly involving yourself when u cld have covered for a cheating nigga (already foul af) in lesser ways. that ain't loyalty, that's being an accessory for the sake of it.

That said, I know u didn't need me to tell u that AP. I actually wasn't wacking u for the story or who u used to be. I wacked u cuz u have a false idea of loyalty if to this day u still consider it to entail never saying no.

Say no.

Knowing bout it n not saying anything to his girl wld've been understandable. pro-bono airbnbing ur apartment n volunteering ur very bed as an infidelity sanctuary tho? That's directly involving yourself when u cld have covered for a cheating nigga (already foul af) in lesser ways. that ain't loyalty, that's being an accessory for the sake of it.

That said, I know u didn't need me to tell u that AP. I actually wasn't wacking u for the story or who u used to be. I wacked u cuz u have a false idea of loyalty if to this day u still consider it to entail never saying no.

fair

which is why i said with my lesson of the story, you need to be evaluating what benefit do you get from being a friend to someone. if what you bring to the table is more than they are, then you are more of a friend to them and you should probably end it. There should be a mutual benefit in a friendship

so yes, i can see your pov of how my actions would be considered an accessory in your eyes, but at 20 something yrs old, i cared too much about my loyalty or my allegiance to my friends. My mindset was "i know they would do it for me, so why not", but in hindsight, maybe he wouldnt have

U wld've interjected urself by offering ur bed for them to fuck on. Cld've just minded ur own business but u decided to get involved n literally give the place u lay ur head as a tribute to foul shit.
fair

which is why i said with my lesson of the story, you need to be evaluating what benefit do you get from being a friend to someone. if what you bring to the table is more than they are, then you are more of a friend to them and you should probably end it. There should be a mutual benefit in a friendship

so yes, i can see your pov of how my actions would be considered an accessory in your eyes, but at 20 something yrs old, i cared too much about my loyalty or my allegiance to my friends. My mindset was "i know they would do it for me, so why not", but in hindsight, maybe he wouldnt have
I'm glad u have grown since then but u r still making excuses. Early to mid 20s is grown, age isn't an excuse.

Again, the lesson of "he wouldn't have done it for me looking back" is dumb as hell cuz even if he did, it wldnt have been loyalty. Just ain't shit ppl enabling each other. That's like saying spotting someone drug money is loyalty.

whether he would hve done it 4 u is inconsequential cuz that was shit nobody shldve done in the first place. Then again, when ppl like L exist n crawl back I see how it does so I can't fully blame u if that idiot knowingly accepted that treatment.

Distance from the mentality that got u in those situations.
Well based on the info you gave she was wronged. Your words was she was like a sister to you so the two of you were close and you helped her dude cheat.
That too.

you call it making excuses...i just dont see it that way

i'm speaking in hindsight. And mid 20s aint grown. You what...maybe a year or two removed from college and probably not in your field working? You probably dont have any responsibilities so you arent thinking like a person who is your age that might. A lot of factors go into maturation and age isnt the sole one. Of course as you grow older, you should be growing mentally, but thats not always the case.

U wld've interjected urself by offering ur bed for them to fuck on. Cld've just minded ur own business but u decided to get involved n literally give the place u lay ur head as a tribute to foul shit.

that's what having an apartment is for when you're an active participant in debauchery.. it's part of the code...if you ask, i will grant....however........ if someone can't control their debauchery, that is a violation of the code....

especially with the risk placing another friendship in jeopardy........i'd be upset at all parties.....if you gonna do your dirt, you have a responsibility to keep it clean.....

i've leant my apt out before...it's part of the game....

that's what having an apartment is for when you're an active participant in debauchery.. it's part of the code...if you ask, i will grant....however........ if someone can't control their debauchery, that is a violation of the code....

especially with the risk placing another friendship in jeopardy........i'd be upset at all parties.....if you gonna do your dirt, you have a responsibility to keep it clean.....

i've leant my apt out before...it's part of the game....
That's cool n all but if u gonna play games, have an understanding of the terms. If u interjected urself, be ready to deal with the consequences of wilfully involving yourself.
you call it making excuses...i just dont see it that way

i'm speaking in hindsight. And mid 20s aint grown. You what...maybe a year or two removed from college and probably not in your field working? You probably dont have any responsibilities so you arent thinking like a person who is your age that might. A lot of factors go into maturation and age isnt the sole one. Of course as you grow older, you should be growing mentally, but thats not always the case.
We can agree to disagree.

Back