Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

@Fightbackmode2005

Here is a scientific theory that disputes the existence of dinosaurs.

Fightbackmode2005 posted a link from NASA that states:

The scientists estimated the average change in Earth's radius to be 0.004 inches (0.1 millimeters) per year, or about the thickness of a human hair, a rate considered statistically insignificant.

^^^ That’s the link provided by Fightback2005

So if the Earth has been growing @ a rate of 0.1 millimeter per year and the fossils are between 200-100 million years old, let’s do the math and see what size those fossils would be if the Earth’s growth is linear.

10 years = 1 centimeter (in 10 years a fossil grows 1 centimeter)
100 years = 1 decimeter (in 100 years a fossil grows 1 decimeter)
1,000 years - 1 meter (over the course of 1,000 years a fossil grows 1 meter)
10,000 years - 1 dekameter (in 10,000 years a fossil grows 10 meters)
100,000 years - 1 hectometer (in 100,000 years a fossil grows 100 meters)
1,000,000 - 1 kilometer (in 1 million years a fossil grows 1 kilometer)
10,000,000 - 1 megameter (in 10 million years a fossil grows 10 kilometers)
100,000,000 - 1 gigameter (in 100 million years a fossil grows 100 kilometers)

So if the link that fightbackmode2005 posted is correct and the Earth is really growing @ a rate of 0.1 millimeters per year, then over the course of 100 million years, a fossil that’s buried underground would have grown with the Earth, if said growth was linear.

That means that an ordinary lizard would have grown 1 Gigameter x its original size.

This is my personal theory.

I don’t think dinosaurs were these huge animals that roamed the Earth before mammals and humans. I think they were ordinary lizards and their fossils have grown as the Earth grew.

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

@Fightbackmode2005

Here is a scientific theory that disputes the existence of dinosaurs.

Fightbackmode2005 posted a link from NASA that states:

The scientists estimated the average change in Earth's radius to be 0.004 inches (0.1 millimeters) per year, or about the thickness of a human hair, a rate considered statistically insignificant.

^^^ That’s the link provided by Fightback2005

So if the Earth has been growing @ a rate of 0.1 millimeter per year and the fossils are between 200-100 million years old, let’s do the math and see what size those fossils would be if the Earth’s growth is linear.

10 years = 1 centimeter (in 10 years a fossil grows 1 centimeter)
100 years = 1 decimeter (in 100 years a fossil grows 1 decimeter)
1,000 years - 1 meter (over the course of 1,000 years a fossil grows 1 meter)
10,000 years - 1 dekameter (in 10,000 years a fossil grows 10 meters)
100,000 years - 1 hectometer (in 100,000 years a fossil grows 100 meters)
1,000,000 - 1 kilometer (in 1 million years a fossil grows 1 kilometer)
10,000,000 - 1 megameter (in 10 million years a fossil grows 10 kilometers)
100,000,000 - 1 gigameter (in 100 million years a fossil grows 100 kilometers)

So if the link that fightbackmode2005 posted is correct and the Earth is really growing @ a rate of 0.1 millimeters per year, then over the course of 100 million years, a fossil that’s buried underground would have grown with the Earth, if said growth was linear.

That means that an ordinary lizard would have grown 1 Gigameter x its original size.

This is my personal theory.

I don’t think dinosaurs were these huge animals that roamed the Earth before mammals and humans. I think they were ordinary lizards and their fossils have grown as the Earth grew.

View attachment 419451

View attachment 419452

Interesting theory based off of a great leap of faith in assuming occupants of the planet experienced linear growth or reduction with said planet.

Your assumption, let alone the accompanying theory, can't even be supported by anything scientific.

I am not trying to make fun of anyone. I am trying to understand their thinking.

But they make it hard to take them seriously with some of the comments.

I don’t get into scientific/historical debates with people who cite the Bible as a source. Sure some of the stories are inspired by history (“the great flood” for example), but you might as well be citing Hamlet.

If we aren’t starting from a common ground about what actual evidence is then we can’t have a discussion in good faith.

Interesting theory based off of a great leap of faith in assuming occupants of the planet experienced linear growth or reduction with said planet.

Your assumption, let alone the accompanying theory, can't even be supported by anything scientific.

So you posted a link from NASA that says the Earth is growing 0.1 millimeters per year.

And we both agree that there are fossils underground

But you don't agree that the fossils could have grown as the Earth grew?

Am I understanding you correctly?

There has only been one complete dinosaur fossil found to date and that was recent,a lot of them are recreated from partial finds. So myself, I'm skeptical of the number of dinos they say we know of.

Last edited:
Yes, I can't picture how that would occur.

I'm not much of a Orthopedists, but here's some very basic information that I found on google's search engine

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.38.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.40.15 AM.png

Basically, bone itself is a living organism. Whether or not bone continues to live after the heart stops beating, even if its just a couple of seconds or minutes I don't know.

But if bone has the ability to live and breath independent of the human body, then if that bone has been "mummified", for lack of a better word, by soil then it's at least worth considering that the dinosaur's bones grew 0.1 millimeter per year, over the course of 100 millions of years, just as the Earth grew.

So your next question is probably, well then how come the mummies in Egypt didn't grow? Because they were wrapped in cloth, not soil.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.46.10 AM.png

In conclusion, I think it's more likely that the dinosaur bones grew as the Earth grew than the Dinosaur skeleton being 50 feet tall and remaining the same size over 100 million years, while the Earth itself grew a gigameter in size.

I'm not much of a Orthopedists, but here's some very basic information that I found on google's search engine

View attachment 419466

View attachment 419467

Basically, bone itself is a living organism. Whether or not bone continues to live after the heart stops beating, even if its just a couple of seconds or minutes I don't know.

But if bone has the ability to live and breath independent of the human body, then if that bone has been "mummified", for lack of a better word, by soil then it's at least worth considering that the dinosaur's bones grew 0.1 millimeter per year, over the course of 100 millions of years, just as the Earth grew.

So your next question is probably, well then how come the mummies in Egypt didn't grow? Because they were wrapped in cloth, not soil.

View attachment 419468

In conclusion, I think it's more likely that the dinosaur bones grew as the Earth grew than the Dinosaur skeleton being 50 feet tall and remaining the same size over 100 million years, while the Earth itself grew a gigameter in size.

Now Google “is a fossil made of bone?”

Spoiler, it’s not

The more I think about it, my explanation is more plausible than dinosaur skeletons remaining the same size as the Earth grew a gigameter during the same span of time.

Back