Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

The Bible is divine because it is one of the oldest books known to mankind. It is one of the few books that have been preserved word-for-word since as far back as recorded history. That's what makes it divine. Also, there are billions of people that believe in it.

I don't know if it was Allhiphop.com or Sohh.com, but if you made a platinum thread (10 pages) you got props. I deserve some props for this thread.

lmao @ "preserved word for word"... im outa here.

Congratulations on your thread tho bruh I honestly didnt think it would get this far lol

Natural selection

1: They are amphibious. They need little air and can stay underwater for extended periods. They can also relax near the surface, barely exposing themselves with just their nostrils and eyes showing.

2: Wide diet. Crocodiles can and will eat just about anything they can take down. As the larger and more dangerous dinosaurs died off, their main land-based prey became the smaller, adaptable mammals that were beginning to become commonplace.

3: Strong immune system. Crocodiles are like bats in how well they can resist disease. The extinction event killed off the plentiful food that the large dinosaurs needed and as they starved they also fell to disease.

4: Efficient metabolism. Crocodiles don’t need a lot of food and can go long periods without a large meal, whereas the large, continuously growing dinosaurs had to eat until they could not find enough food to sustain their size (a common problem amongst the largest kinds of herbivores)

5: They’re tough and mean. As large predatory dinosaurs died off, crocodiles had less competition and moved up the food chain a bit.

6: Large litters. Crocodiles lay a lot of eggs and the babies mature fairly quickly. Many dinosaurs took years to develop into proper adults.

7: Hibernation. The extinction event and subsequent Ice Age caused radical weather changes with huge temperature drops that most dinosaurs would not have been able to survive. Crocodiles, however, can go dormant in the cold if they find a safe spot to hide out, and simply come out again when it’s warm.

Good breakdown

lmao @ "preserved word for word"... im outa here.

Congratulations on your thread tho bruh I honestly didnt think it would get this far lol

Are you familiar with the Dead Sea Scrolls? They were found in the Middle East circa 1947/48.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 5.21.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 5.23.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 5.23.11 PM.png

The Bible itself has been around for a good minute. That's why it's considered "holy" because of the time and energy people took to preserve it.

Last edited:
If they don’t exist....how in tha fuck @TonyDubbz brother have any references for his drawings?!?!

:hahaha:

I knew it was coming.. but never in a million years did I think it'd be you to bring that shit up brotha

tenor.gif

I knew it was coming.. but never in a million years did I think it'd be you to bring that shit up brotha

tenor.gif

I didn’t read thru tha thread but I was sure I was late...don’t mind me bro...I’ve been in a shit talking/joking mood...maybe it’s tha holidays coming up but I’m feeling jolly ...you know you my guy and it’s all love

1935B279-F4E9-40A9-9AC2-B947664CC0FE.gif

Are you familiar with the Dead Sea Scrolls? They were found in the Middle East circa 1947/48.

View attachment 420937

View attachment 420938

View attachment 420939

The Bible itself has been around for a good minute. That's why it's considered "holy" because of the time and energy people took to preserve it.

Dude, you truly are lost. There is no 'one' bible. Many different versions saying many different things.

The torah for example. The hebrew bible Not the same as the christian bible. Catholics and protestants have different bibles.

And you completely screwed up the definition of 'holy'.

There are many other tales that did not make it into the christian bible. The book of enoch. Let's talk about why Lilith wasn't mentioned by name in the christian bible?

I know your bible better than you do. Keep making yourself look stupid.

Dude, you truly are lost. There is no 'one' bible. Many different versions saying many different things.

The torah for example. The hebrew bible Not the same as the christian bible. Catholics and protestants have different bibles.

And you completely screwed up the definition of 'holy'.

There are many other tales that did not make it into the christian bible. The book of enoch. Let's talk about why Lilith wasn't mentioned by name in the christian bible?

I know your bible better than you do. Keep making yourself look stupid.

I know everything you just typed.

But seriously you should change your tone. It's impossible to win a debate while making ad hominem attacks.

1,000 years from now if somebody reads this thread/debate they'll all agree that I won because you keep making ad hominem attacks. For example, in your last post you said, "I know your bible better than you do. Keep making yourself look stupid." <---- That's an ad hominem attack.

I know everything you just typed.

But seriously you should change your tone. It's impossible to win a debate while making ad hominem attacks.

1,000 years from now if somebody reads this thread/debate they'll all agree that I won because you keep making ad hominem attacks. For example, in your last post you said, "I know your bible better than you do. Keep making yourself look stupid." <---- That's an ad hominem attack.
He gave you points to argue, but you ignore those and other posts like it and focus on the wrong things. You could totally ignore his slick little jabs, but you ignore the rest of post to focus on things that don't matter.

He gave you points to argue, but you ignore those and other posts like it and focus on the wrong things. You could totally ignore his slick little jabs, but you ignore the rest of post to focus on things that don't matter.

I don't understand his point.

About 10 pages ago he said that 'this thread is dumb and you don't know what you're talking about' (paraphrasing).

But he's like the energizer rabbit; He keeps posting.

But I sincerely don't understand why he's in my thread making ad hominem attacks at me.

And I don't understand what topic he's arguing about.

About 10 pages ago he said that 'this thread is dumb and you don't know what you're talking about' (paraphrasing).

But I sincerely don't understand why he's in my thread making ad hominem attacks at me.

Thats fair.

It's not your thread. It's 'our' thread. You can call it what you want, but you have not and cannot prove anything you have typed.

A book can't validate itself.

Your beliefs, while you are entitled to, are not exempt from scrutiny. As long as you keep typing this nonsense, I am going to keep figuratively chopping your knees off.

There is ample evidence in support of dinosaurs existing. You can choose to dismiss it, but the weight of the evidence doesn't change.

Your biblical assertions have zero credibility when scrutinized. You said so yourself the bible isn't to be taken literally. That makes it a work of fiction. Made up stories. Parables.

All you have are your beliefs. I have scientific, independently validated facts to support my case.

Keep crying about 'ad hominem' attacks. I haven't hit you with one yet, but trust me they are loaded and ready to go.

You do know it is widely accepted that those old Babylonian stories form the framework for the old testament.

Do you know how the various stories of the bible were put together? It was anything but 'divine'.

You may want to educate yourself on that first before you continue talking about the 'absoluteness' of a pieced-together book.
An empty claim, false claim and false implication all in one post with no proof! ??

How do you know we can't trust the Bible we have today? Did you go study the originals and verify all the text in all the copies we have in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and compare them with not just the English translations but also the translations in 1200+ other languages that exist?

The information you got didn't come from the Bible itself, you got it from some other source. I hope you realize that by throwing shade on the trustworthiness of the Bible you also throw shade on the trustworthiness and reliability of your own sources.

Instead of examining the text directly yourself to see if it's from God, and showing yourself approved as capable of rightly dividing the scripts, you choose to adopt conclusions about it based on deceptions outsourced from non-believers. lol.

An empty claim, false claim and false implication all in one post with no proof! ??

How do you know we can't trust the Bible we have today? Did you go study the originals and verify all the text in all the copies we have in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and compare them with not just the English translations but also the translations in 1200+ other languages that exist?

The information you got didn't come from the Bible itself, you got it from some other source. I hope you realize that by throwing shade on the trustworthiness of the Bible you also throw shade on the trustworthiness and reliability of your own sources.

Instead of examining the text directly yourself to see if it's from God, and showing yourself approved as capable of rightly dividing the scripts, you choose to adopt conclusions about it based on deceptions outsourced from non-believers. lol.

Dude, what?

I'm supposed to examine the text in the bible to determine if it is from your god? How does that work? The text was written by men. How does that get elevated to a god?

Your bible came from other sources. That is a fact, regardless of whether you agree to it or not.

You are literally using the bible to verify the bible. That is the same as someone making a statement and then claiming that statement is true only because they said it.

Man, ya'll went full looney from the initial question of 'do dinosaurs exist'. The only reason I am still engaging you guys is because it is fun and the more you all talk, the more ignorant you all make yourselves to be.

Let's keep it moving. This is entertaining.

Welp…..

Last edited:
Back