Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

So what we have is a thread where the OP just threw out a random question based on his belief, and not one of you came in with any verified support on either side.

And we have a bunch of dudes in their feelings because some of us aren't as close-minded as them.

Some of the statements presented by some of you don't match observable nature. I challenge any of you to provide references to your assertions. I am not the one who needs to back up my claims.

Case in point: OP said 'life' is the 5th Dimension. What region of his anus did he pull that from?

For reference:

1607910432055.png

That shit is not even free thinking lol

Funny, I don't think you know what 'free thinking' is. And I never used that term. I said I listen to and respect a person's right to their opinion and/or viewpoint, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. Ya'll would get your anus' reamed in a debate because you assume incorrectly and use your feelings too much and don't understand the dynamics of discourse.

Funny, I don't think you know what 'free thinking' is. And I never used that term. I said I listen to and respect a person's right to their opinion and/or viewpoint, regardless of whether I agree with them or not. Ya'll would get your anus' reamed in a debate because you assume incorrectly and use your feelings too much and don't understand the dynamics of discourse.
Yes we do, we've just done this ad nauseam, not worth the effort anymore. I also don't think anyone but you was expecting a formal debate.

I think because we haven't found out how they did shit, how we got here, how the pyramids work and where they at, and how they get here and why they leave.

It would appear to me they have superior knowledge.

When you say how the pyramids work? They are tombs bro. That is the purpose.

Yes we do, we've just done this ad nauseam, not worth the effort anymore. I also don't think anyone but you was expecting a formal debate.

That's the difference between us. I always go into a conversation with a mentality of listening, stretching myself mentally, and pushing the envelope on understanding and speaking from a frame of reason. Not talking out of my behind like some of you have been.

• Wack
Reactions: B_A
What changed your perspective?
Me just putting bits and pieces together from various things, historical records (oldest documented languages), theories of man’s origin (outside of religion), genealogical records in the Bible, carbon dating, etc. It all lead me to the conclusion that we living on a relatively young earth - which at one point did contain men living among what we refer to as dinosaurs and animals of many kinds that became extinct.

Me just putting bits and pieces together from various things, historical records (oldest documented languages), theories of man’s origin (outside of religion), genealogical records in the Bible, carbon dating, etc. It all lead me to the conclusion that we living on a relatively young earth - which at one point did contain men living among what we refer to as dinosaurs and animals of many kinds that became extinct.

You are basing the age of the Earth off of the oldest documented languages? You don't see the contradictory nature of that?

Mankind hasn't been around as long as the Earth, so how can you reference documented languages to determine the age of said Earth?

What genealogical records in the bible are you referring to? Exact passage please.

You are skeptical of carbon dating?

What do you consider a relatively young Earth? 5,000 years? 10, 000 years? Relative to what? The Universe? The Sun?

Oh you slow slow

So what we have is a thread where the OP just threw out a random question based on his belief, and not one of you came in with any verified support on either side.

And we have a bunch of dudes in their feelings because some of us aren't as close-minded as them.

Some of the statements presented by some of you don't match observable nature. I challenge any of you to provide references to your assertions. I am not the one who needs to back up my claims.

Case in point: OP said 'life' is the 5th Dimension. What region of his anus did he pull that from?

For reference:

View attachment 419149

bruh

there's layers in the earth that contain fossils

what is there to discuss?

if someone doesn't believe in the physical, tangible evidence, then idk what else can be said

bruh

there's layers in the earth that contain fossils

what is there to discuss?

if someone doesn't believe in the physical, tangible evidence, then idk what else can be said

Truth. But for me, at least considering the alternative is interesting and enlightening. It keeps me from becoming stagnant in my views.

Truth. But for me, at least considering the alternative is interesting and enlightening. It keeps me from becoming stagnant in my views.

I feel where you comin from cuz I try to be the same way

but sum shit crosses the line & has no recourse

I mean, I've had a few people (flat earthers) try to tell me gravity isn't real

my response was go jump off a buildin & see if you float

I feel where you comin from cuz I try to be the same way

but sum shit crosses the line & has no recourse

I mean, I've had a few people (flat earthers) try to tell me gravity isn't real

my response was go jump off a buildin & see if you float

Makes sense bro. I just try to keep an open mind and not shut people down. Unless the person is just trolling or blatantly ignorant.

The flat-earthers are an interesting bunch. Their argument is we can't be on a spinning rock floating around in space, being held down by a unknown force (gravity). They view depth perception (horizontal plane) as proof that the Earth is flat, not realizing human vision is limited without the use of technology, which then opens up all kinds of revelations. Some contend the Earth is flat and round, like a pancake. But they can't explain how an airplane can travel north to south of the planet. Or how the southern hemisphere experiences the Sun and Moon opposite the northern hemisphere. I think back to the classic 'Simpsons' episode where Bart contemplates if the water spins in the opposite direction in Australia.

1607926772798.png

1607926694481.png

You are basing the age of the Earth off of the oldest documented languages? You don't see the contradictory nature of that?

Mankind hasn't been around as long as the Earth, so how can you reference documented languages to determine the age of said Earth?
It’s not using it to determine the earths age, but it does give some kind of clue into how big of a time scale to use (if we were to try and guess that).

documented language is just one area of study...a piece of information. i never said I was trying to determine the age of the earth, and neither would I try to off that alone. The fact we weren’t around means that there’s no way we could determine the age of the earth.
But If we were to take a stab at guessing, why is it necessary to use a multi-million year time scale?

What genealogical records in the bible are you referring to? Exact passage please.
Not just those alone either, but the record Gen. ch 5 for example.

You are skeptical of carbon dating?

What do you consider a relatively young Earth? 5,000 years? 10, 000 years? Relative to what? The Universe? The Sun?

I’m not skeptical of how carbon dating works but of what conclusions ppl draw from it.

Relatively young earth to me means an earth of only many thousands of years existence (I don’t know exactly) as opposed to the idea of an earth of multi million years existence.

Last edited:
It’s not using it to determine the earths age, but it does give some kind of clue into how big of a time scale to use (if we were to try and guess that).

documented language is just one area of study...a piece of information. i never said I was trying to determine the age of the earth, and neither would I try to off that alone. The fact we weren’t around means that there’s no way we could determine the age of the earth.
But If we were to take a stab at guessing, why is it necessary to use a multi-million year time scale?

I’m not skeptical of how carbon dating works but of what conclusions ppl draw from it.

Relatively young earth to me means an earth of only many thousands of years existence (I don’t know exactly) as opposed to the idea of an earth of multi million years existence.

So you believe your gut feeling about carbon dating over the consensus of highly educated scientists?

Please provide verifiable examples to back up your claims.

So you just gonna troll instead of come with some intelligence?

But what intelligence are you displaying? It seems your position is the Earth is a few thousand years old.

Is that how you feel, or what you have learned?

What verifiable information can you provide?

And please don't say the bible. Stick to the science.

Who are these people you are skeptical of?

What are they getting wrong about carbon dating?

Back