Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

If those "aliens" had a hand in the creation of humans, you don't consider them a "higher" being?

I consider them scientists.

We are at the brink of creating self thinking, self learning AI. Once we do, do we become higher beings?

If so, if thats what a higher being is, what does that say about these higher beings if we can become higher beings too. To me it knocks them off their pedestal big time.

Only beings I would classify as higher is one who exists is dimensions we dont. If any exist in other dimensions at all that is.

The evidence is that the whole concept is so far fetched that it's unbelievable.

View attachment 418979

Personally I think it's more believable that the Earth grew over the years and as the Earth grew the fossils grew.

It's hard for you to believe there were huge animals roaming the Earth? We have that currently in 2020. The video of the large alligator in Florida for instance. A baby would feel the same in seeing a large elephant or an adult giraffe. That is a horrible viewpoint.

That's like a villager in Africa saying the Empire State Building is an impossible concept because they have only seen straw huts.

But let's entertain your theory.

What made the Earth grow (or shrink) in size, and what size would it have been?

Keep in mind we are coming from the view of the Earth forming from solar gas and dust. If you disagree with even that scientifically-accepted view, then the convo isn't going to be fruitful.

Nah ya not.
I like the line of questioning. Makes people think and answer what and why they believe.

But as you once stated you are an arrogant mf...So your ideals falling into line with people needing to prove other beings are superior to you.

But from religious texts across the world all speak about beings from the sky. And like I said earlier....The intellect they most posses are more advanced than our own....But what makes they "superior" to us but us not to other beings we have no connection is is that they were here and it's implied that they created us.

We are superior to what we create until it overtakes us.
.right now we are superior to AI.....Until.....

Im an arrogant mfer. You aint tell no lies. But I can put my arrogance aside to discuss things like this post. Or the post with @JUDAH

I can respect all the differing beliefs and philosophies and learn from all that.

I draw the line at dinosaurs not existing though.

Bruh, im not gonna listen to mfers saying dinosaurs never existed for the sake of open mindedness. Same as the earth being flat.

Lmao. We can discuss and disagree about real science and philosophies for days.

I draw my the line for my openmindedness at psuedoscience.

Then you will remain ignorant to the possibilities. No one is asking you to believe someone else; we are just having a conversation.

I didn't read it anywhere, that's what the 5th dimension is; Life.

Well, science states the 5th dimension is related to space-time, so now you are just making up your own theories. Which is cool. You absolutely have that right as a sentient being. Just know you may be the only person who thinks that way.

There is a fine line between being a believer and being ignorant.

1607903971878.png

Animals size decreased significantly when humans started hunting. Aint gonna stay alive if youre large af against hungry hoomans.

Im an arrogant mfer. You aint tell no lies. But I can put my arrogance aside to discuss things like this post. Or the post with @JUDAH

I can respect all the differing beliefs and philosophies and learn from all that.

I draw the line at dinosaurs not existing though.

No one is asking you to believe that. Matter fact, the OP hasn't presented anything to support his belief they don't exist.

We are at the brink of creating self thinking, self learning AI. Once we do, do we become higher beings?

If so, if thats what a higher being is, what does that say about these higher beings if we can become higher beings too. To me it knocks them off their pedestal big time.

Only beings I would classify as higher is one who exists is dimensions we dont. If any exist in other dimensions at all that is.

We are a long way from effective AI that could simulate the human brain's capacity to adapt.

Dude, the point I am making is to just listen to people without automatically dismissing them because you don't agree. That is being close-minded.

Why do you guys say this? It's the most frustratin' thing.

We don't automatically dismiss, we see the evidence (or lack thereof) and then decide to dismiss. As we all should.

It doesn't make you a good listener or a free thinker or whatever defence mechanism crap you guys call yourselves if you consider all ideas/points of views - especially when they have no evidence and argue against views which are backed by hard, emperical evidence.

We are a long way from effective AI that could simulate the human brain's capacity to adapt.

Not that long at all actually. Already got self learning AI, and even more importantly, self coding AI.

Yall remember when google created them self learning bots, who ended up creating their own language and started communicating with each other?

Lmaooo. Mfers got scared and pulled all the plugs and shut down all them bots.

This is going to eventually start sounding like the "hosts" rebelling against the humans on Westworld....

Reference?

And, if true, that would be related to evolution and not a decision made by said animals.

Shes right. Its pretty much an accepted theory.

Its survival of the fittest.

Bigger animals made easier targets. Ontop of that, that coincided with a ice age, and bigger animals needed more calories to survive, and the fact that they were being hunted by us meant they had to waste energy to get away, and couldnt find enough food to make thag energy back up.

That led to the evolution or smaller animals.

I be forgetting people still view the world as some millions of years old. I remember when I use to view it like that, but I can never see it the same like that no more.

Back