Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

Man when I saw that all the gold on the earth comes from an asteroid that hit millions of years ago. It hit me the human way of looking at things is so out there bruh. Some shit is just what it is. What would be the purpose of lying about dinosaurs?

Last edited:
Aliens, extra-terrestrials, "fallen angels", Gods.....

All just words to describe "higher" beings.

So the short answer to your question....yes

Why are aliens higher beings?

If those mfers live in the same dimensions as we do, they not higher beings.

So either you think humans are the only intelligent life in our universe thats confined to these dimensions, or, aliens arent higher beings.

Man when I saw that all the hood on the earth comes from an asteroid that hit millions of years ago. It hit me the human way of looking at things is so out there bruh. Some shit is just what it is. What would be the purpose of lying about dinosaurs?

Facts.

A million theories as to why where here, when the real explanation is that were just the by product of a ton of unlikely coincidences.

Facts.

A million theories as to why where here, when the real explanation is that were just the by product of a ton of unlikely coincidences.
So you were being sarcastic in your other post about god willing the earth into existence?

Reactions: AZTG
Why are aliens higher beings?

If those mfers live in the same dimensions as we do, they not higher beings.

So either you think humans are the only intelligent life in our universe thats confined to these dimensions, or, aliens arent higher beings.

You assumed a lot in this post.

You assumed a lot in this post.

You called aliens higher beings. Im just trying to understand why a mfer from a distant galaxy that lives on some random planet is a higher being than me.

Nah fam. We can have discourse on things like interpretations of philosophy, theology, spirtuallity, the duality of life, etc. Theres a million things we can disagree and have different opinions and beliefs about and learn from each other by discussing.

But then there are certain things that you could discount off bat. This is one of them. Listening to why dinosaurs might have not existed just because you want to be open minded is not true learning. Matterfact, that shit will literally make you dumber.

A man who seeks the truth does not discount the things he does not know.

Reading up on philosophy will allow your mind to open up to all possibilities. Being closed-minded won't help with absolute growth.

1607901430367.png

You called aliens higher beings. Im just trying to understand why a mfer from a distant galaxy that lives on some random planet is a higher being than me.
I think because we haven't found out how they did shit, how we got here, how the pyramids work and where they at, and how they get here and why they leave.

It would appear to me they have superior knowledge.

Don’t get me wrong I believe in God completely but that’s kind is where it stops. I don’t know which concept is correct I think a lot of the basics are the same line not killing people not stealing no lying etc. But that needs to be separate from common sense.

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005

Reading up on philosophy will allow your mind to open up to all possibilities. Being closed-minded won't help with absolute growth.

View attachment 418954
Bro, don't take your ball and retreat to your safe space. Be open to discourse. A Christian may never desire to read the Satanic Bible, or the Koran, but having that knowledge from researching those books could help them become further entrenched in their beliefs.

Socrates was also the most arrogant mfer in the world and got killed because of it.

Cool little quote credited to socrates, which, he probably never even said. If he did say it, he said it cause it sounded good.

But the real socrates was a really smart mfer who would use logic to destroy your way of thinking for sport. That mfer knew that he knew.

And he would be dragging all yall in here that even give a second thought to dinosaurs not existing.

Thats from his biographies btw. Its cool to pull up a quote from dude, but read his whole life and you see he was a world class dick.

Im a fan of his way of thinking though. Its all about logic. Logic beats everything according to him

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos

View attachment 418954
Wtf.

A mega dude into philosophy. Wow.

Sike.

Nah I been reading up on a lot of philosophers . It's often crazy how people stay in a mode of thinking and never question their own beliefs and if what they believe was built on a fucked up and toxic foundation. Which can think make how they search and process information.

And it's also hard to debate a stance if you don't understand what you are against.

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005