Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

I'm open to both sides of the conversation, so I am posting info for both sides. I personally believe they existed. The evidence is strong, tangible, and verified. Lastly, it makes sense.

Fam, if you have evidence that you believe is strong, tangible, and verified, how can you still be open to both sides of the conversation?

Lmao. Some of yall trying to be free thinkers and over doing the shit.

Dude said they might of been 1 inch lizards and the fossils grew as the earth grew.

Lmao at thinking planets grow like babies. Mfers get bigger as they get older. Hilarious.
Facts.

But if a mfer thinks dinosaurs existing 200 million yeara ago is false, how do you think he feels bout the universe being 14.5 billion years old?

@AZTG

So now I'm gonna ask you a question since you brought it up.

You implied that planets don't grow.

Are you saying that the Earth has been the same size since day one? Are you suggesting that a 6 sextillion (a unit followed by 21 ciphers) sphere that's 25,000 miles in circumference that is 3/4 water just appeared out of thin air?

Are you saying that our Earth has always had the same dimensions, weight and weather?

Fam, if you have evidence that you believe is strong, tangible, and verified, how can you still be open to both sides of the conversation?

Lmao. Some of yall trying to be free thinkers and over doing the shit.

Just because I believe one thing does not mean I have to discount the thoughts and ideas of someone else. It's called listening. You don't have to attack or dismiss a person's views just because you don't agree with them. That is true learning.

@AZTG

Are you saying that the Earth has been the same size since day one? Are you suggesting that a 6 sextillion (a unit followed by 21 ciphers) sphere that's 25,000 miles in circumference that is 3/4 water just appeared out of thin air?

Are you saying that our Earth has always had the same dimensions, weight and weather?

The earth appeared with us on it as soon as God willed it.

@AZTG

Where are you getting your information about the Earth growing or shrinking? NASA states the measurement (0.004 inches) is insignificant.

1607900702084.png

Just because I believe one thing does not mean I have to discount the thoughts and ideas of someone else. It's called listening. You don't have to attack or dismiss a person's views just because you don't agree with them. That is true learning.

Nah fam. We can have discourse on things like interpretations of philosophy, theology, spirtuallity, the duality of life, etc. Theres a million things we can disagree and have different opinions and beliefs about and learn from each other by discussing.

But then there are certain things that you could discount off bat. This is one of them. Listening to why dinosaurs might have not existed just because you want to be open minded is not true learning. Matterfact, that shit will literally make you dumber.

Back