Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Dinosaurs?

In evolutions case as the environment and oxygen levels changed so did most animals get smaller to compensate.

Cmon fam. We supposed to brothers and you gon do this to me?

What you said is facts. Dude was talking about the planet physically getting bigger though. Youre talking about when oxygen levels were super high so trees and animals were way bigger.

According to archeologists, some dinosaurs lived during three periods of geological time -

The Triassic period (252-201 million years ago)

The Jurassic period (201-145 million years ago)

The Cretaceous period (145-66 million years ago)

These three periods together make up the Mesozoic Era.

View attachment 418865

When you consider how long a million years is, I mean Jesus/the beginning of Christianity is only 2,000 years ago.

The earliest records of man are from around 6,000-10,000 years ago.

I think genetic engineering is a better explanation than evolution.

Do ya'll believe in dinosaurs that existed 200 million years ago?

Lmao @ the first reaction to this bein' a cosign and not an LOL

Not that it terribly matters in the grand scheme of things, but yes, I do believe they exist.

Also, humans go back way longer, like about 100k+ years, iirc. They are finding more and more earlier fossils than before.

There's something about dinosaurs existing hundreds of millions of years ago and going extinct that just doesn't sit right with me.
Say what you really want to say, lol.

Threads like this really show how far-out some people think and have a lack of understanding basic science. It's one thing to discuss a conspiracy theory, but far another to actually believe it against solid evidence.

The flat-earthers for example.

People gotta understand the world does not start with your religious belief. Y’all better off asking if dinosaurs had cultures and languages and shit that asking if they exist.

Cmon fam. We supposed to brothers and you gon do this to me?

What you said is facts. Dude was talking about the planet physically getting bigger though. Youre talking about when oxygen levels were super high so trees and animals were way bigger.
Oh nah I won't even hold you I skipped that entire OP mjstare.png

Back