Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

The world have changed if you think 21 year olds are well off than they were 30 years ago hell even 15 years ago.

They are not self sufficient at all as a whole

It ain’t about being well off or responsible but they are not peers my nigga. 21 age group is probably 19 to 22. They way more similar than 17 to 21. Like cmon

may 35 I wasn’t thinking the same shit at 30.

Don’t take away from me saying a damn 17 and 21 year old have damn near everything in common

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Because they don’t have damn near everything in common!
would you be ok with a 23 year old smashing a 17 year old? I mean if 17 to 23 is all in the same age range as you stated

You keep talking about sex for what when responding to me? Did I ever bring that up? No, so go the other way with that.

17-21 have the same interests. If y’all wanna have that debate then let’s

Kollegekidd is reason why this is popping up now . Them and akademiks been having a feud. I believe one of owners died and akademiks dissed the dude

I remember when I was 33 and I came across a 21 year old at a lounge I was kicking it at. I always looked young

I remember I asked her how old she was, hoping she 25.

She said "Guess."

I said 25.

She shook her head.

I said 24. I'll bend the rules for a 24 year old.

She shook her head.

I got down to 21 and I said I can't fuck you. Immediately got up, drove home and beat my meat in the darkness.

in the darkness

boy was sad

:hahaha:

In the clip he’s clearly referencing something else then goes to say if he was 21 he wouldn’t have an issue with a 17 year old

“why would a grown man sit up and happily reminisce on the days when he could get underage cat and skate by without looking like a complete pedo?“

Let’s not make things up now and exacerbate the legal scenario he’s referring to just because you don’t agree

youre a clown and a fucking weirdo

been one for awhile now

Unfortunately it's probably the very oft said reason that people take other stances they do...which is they can picture themselves in the situation and don't want the same negative judgement. Which then would force them to confront why they're having such a hard time with the idea that being in your 20s still going after kids barely out of high school is disgusting.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back