Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Lol that's so weird to me.

18 is still a teenager, it's not like anything significantly changed lol.

It's still wrong to me because it still seems like a grooming situation imo, but both are legal adults at that point.

Why are you fighting so hard for this nasty nonsense

Unfortunately it's probably the very oft said reason that people take other stances they do...which is they can picture themselves in the situation and don't want the same negative judgement. Which then would force them to confront why they're having such a hard time with the idea that being in your 20s still going after kids barely out of high school is disgusting.

It's still wrong to me because it still seems like a grooming situation imo, but both are legal adults at that point.

But you can be a whole adult and be groomed by someone.

I think if you a teenager and you not a teenager then you probably most likely shouldn't have sex with that person to avoid bullshit.

But if someone is on the cusp of "legal adulthood" that's the age people start having sex.

Most Americans sexual experience is at 16.

Nobody said anything about high school though

and I’m just asking her out of curiosity

17 is, by and large, an high school chick. By the time the first day of college hits, the vast majority of folks done already hit 18; 2/3rds of the calendar done already gone by. So what you're talking about are going to be mostly juniors and seniors in high school and I want to know why it's cool to you for a 20 year old dude to be fuckin with a high school chick.

17 is, by and large, an high school chick. By the time the first day of college hits, the vast majority of folks done already hit 18; 2/3rds of the calendar done already gone by. So what you're talking about are going to be mostly juniors and seniors in high school and I want to know why it's cool to you for a 20 year old dude to be fuckin with a high school chick.
I’m going by the example made in the OP which is college (I know there’s not many 17 year olds in college) but I’m just going by the hypothetical that was said (and again he didn’t say he did this he was making an example)

I’m not deviating from it because it opens up for a much more extensive conversation

But if a guy wants to fuck a girl who’s 17 at 20 again there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with it besides it just being frowned upon in America

if you found out a 21 fucked a 17 year old legally are you gonna talk about it on Twitter and post in a thread about it for pages or are you just gonna say “that nigga buggin” and go about your day?

Rap slowly fading away in my music life.
I remember when I said maybe last year that rap is gonna die out soon and be replaced with something else

some ppl didn’t like that but I mean it’s happened to other genres so idk why ppl think it can’t happen to rap

That age group would have the same tastes in music, fashion, entertainment, goals and everything else.

now 17-21 is a huge difference to everybody. I just can’t fam lol

at 17 was you thinking about the same shit at 21? Mentally we’re you in the same place?

at 17 was you thinking about the same shit at 21? Mentally we’re you in the same place?

may 35 I wasn’t thinking the same shit at 30.

Don’t take away from me saying a damn 17 and 21 year old have damn near everything in common

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Back