Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

This is the average Western 21 year old in 21st century

Living with their parents, on their insurance, going to college paid for by their parents or student loans. Listening to the same shit that 16 year olds listening to, watching the same shit on Twitch and YouTube. Communicating on the same social media platforms. Going to the same concerts with 16 year olds.

They haven't experienced full on adultification unless they are forced to by life circumstances or they embrace it.

A 21 year old in 2022 is very much child like. This isn't your 1980s 21 year old or your 1950s 21 year old, that were for all intents and purposes adults not only in age but social function.
That’s cuz houses were like 200 dollars you’re just gonna discount inflation

I remember when I was 33 and I came across a 21 year old at a lounge I was kicking it at. I always looked young

I remember I asked her how old she was, hoping she 25.

She said "Guess."

I said 25.

She shook her head.

I said 24. I'll bend the rules for a 24 year old.

She shook her head.

I got down to 21 and I said I can't fuck you. Immediately got up, drove home and beat my meat in the darkness.

Actually you know what? I don’t wanna come across as dismissive

Are you upset that Ak’s hypothetical scenario isn’t legal in your state? If not, why would you care if it’s fine in majority of the country?

It's not JUST the clip that I have an issue with. You just keep blowing over the other things that Race posted in the OP. Dude clearly has a pattern of showing his ephebophilia. No 30 year old should even be talking about having sex with teenager as an adult even the past tense.

It's not JUST the clip that I have an issue with. You just keep blowing over the other things that Race posted in the OP. Dude clearly has a pattern of showing his ephebophilia. No 30 year old should even be talking about having sex with teenager as an adult even the past tense.
I glossed over the bad bhabie comment because it was a 4 year old comment that’s been talked about repeatedly on here so I didn’t see the reason why we should rehash.

and he can’t use himself as a hypothetical example for what he’s talking about in an acceptable sexual scenario? That doesn’t make sense and who are you to dictate what he can say when you don’t even know the context?

Using ephebophile is BS as well

you personally having an issue with it is fine but to act like he said something again “egregious” universally is where the issue lies

17 year olds by and large are still in high school worried about college admissions, SAT/ACT testing, and shit like that.

21 year old is legally at the bar, prolly done voted already, might have been in college or a trade school or what have you for a bit.

Totally different places.

It makes me think these niggas being retarded. Literally niggas would clown you for being 21 and dating a 17 year old.

I glossed over the bad bhabie comment because it was a 4 year old comment that’s been talked about repeatedly on here so I didn’t see the reason why we should rehash.

and he can’t use himself as a hypothetical example for what he’s talking about in an acceptable sexual scenario? That doesn’t make sense and who are you to dictate what he can say when you don’t even know the context?

Using ephebophile is BS as well

you personally having an issue with it is fine but to act like he said something again “egregious” universally is where the issue lies

Fucking a teenager as an adult is egregious to me. Talking about a teenagers body parts as an adult is egregious to me, I don't care old that tweet is nor how much it's been talking about.

Back