Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

like somebody said told me. You cant apply your situation as the standard and not outlier.

most 21 year is living at home with their parents still on their insurance and getting their phone bill paid so they can browse TikTok or YouTube

This is the average Western 21 year old in 21st century

Living with their parents, on their insurance, going to college paid for by their parents or student loans. Listening to the same shit that 16 year olds listening to, watching the same shit on Twitch and YouTube. Communicating on the same social media platforms. Going to the same concerts with 16 year olds.

They haven't experienced full on adultification unless they are forced to by life circumstances or they embrace it.

A 21 year old in 2022 is very much child like. This isn't your 1980s 21 year old or your 1950s 21 year old, that were for all intents and purposes adults not only in age but social function.

You basically said earlier a 4 year difference isn't egregious and a 4 yr difference they are in the same age group. So I'm giving other examples of a 4 year difference.

So are saying you can see the difference in age between a 14 & 10 yr old but not at 21 yr old and 17 yr old?
I said 17-21 isn’t egregious

Stop it old man

Nobody beat up the senior in college for fucking a freshman girl lol

Wanna know why? Because it’s not egregious

But some guys would be like “this nigga a lame”

That’s all I’m saying lol

This whole pedophile stuff way too over the top and fake outrage

like somebody said told me. You cant apply your situation as the standard and not outlier.

most 21 year is living at home with their parents still on their insurance and getting their phone bill paid so they can browse TikTok or YouTube

maybe today, but back in '93 that was definitely not the case. Maybe it's generational, 'cause we was definitely on some all together different "grown man" shit back then.

Don’t make me go back in that westbrook sisters thread lol

:hahaha:

Let's not act like motherfuckers weren't triple checking if Chole Bailey was 18 so they can express freely what they would do to her on the interwebs when she started to slut herself out.

Let's not act like motherfuckers weren't triple checking if Chole Bailey was 18 so they can express freely what they would do to her on the interwebs when she started to slut herself out.
So because other people did it doesn't make it right

Im honestly not surprised at beta’s take. He also said he “groomed” his wife lol.
say man can you please refrain from saying incorrect things to drive a narrative and make a joke? I would appreciate it

especially when you don’t know what you’re taking about

Back