Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

If a 17 year old wanted to have sex with a 21 year old there’s nothing really wrong with that

It’s not statutory either so what’s the issue beyond you just looking at the guy like “ehhh you kinda lame”

You do know there are some states where 18 is the age of consent, right? If he was in one of those states, then it was most definitely statutory.

Now niggas wanna act like 17-21 not the same age group lol

Y’all old niggas insufferable

Bruh, some of these motherfuckers acting like their parents didn't meet at 17 and 21 lol.

A 17 year old having sex with a 21 year old is legal in most states due to the Romeo and Juliet law and age of consent being 16.

Acting like a 17 year old who is about to go to college or is in college is a total and complete child in relation to a 21 year old is weird.

I can understand if a motherfucker was doing R.Kelly shit, pulling up at the McDonald's by the high school, but in college?

Human beings don't become mentally fully mature anyway until 25. A one year difference between 17 and 18 isn't a big deal in relation to a someone who is 19 to 21. They are pretty much the damn same.

If you outraged a 21 year old is smashing a 17 year old...then you might as well be in favor of pushing the age of consent to 21 or some shit.
Cause that's some puritanical shit.

I wouldn't advise it, I wouldn't allow it , I never did it but would I be outraged and calling a a 21 year old a pedophile? Nah.

Last edited:
Some of yall out looking like
giphy.gif

A 17 year old and a 21 year old are typically in 2 very different places in their lives.

17 year olds by and large are still in high school worried about college admissions, SAT/ACT testing, and shit like that.

21 year old is legally at the bar, prolly done voted already, might have been in college or a trade school or what have you for a bit.

Totally different places.

Bruh, some of these motherfuckers acting like their parents didn't meet at 17 and 21 lol.

A 17 year old having sex with a 21 year old is legal in most states due to the Romeo and Juliet law.

Acting like a 17 year old who is about to go to college or is in college is a total and complete child in relation to a 21 year old is weird.

I can understand if a motherfucker was doing R.Kelly shit, pulling up at the McDonald's by the high school, but in college? That's not weird.

Human beings don't become mentally fully mature anyway until 25. A one year difference between 17 and 18 isn't a big deal in relation to a someone who is 19 to 21. They are pretty much the damn same.

If you outraged a 21 year old is smashing a 17 year old...then you might as well be in favor of pushing the age of consent to 21 or some shit.
Cause that's some puritanical shit.

I wouldn't advise it, I wouldn't allow it but would I be outraged and calling a a 21 year old a pedophile? Nah.

Fam, when I was 21 I had ZERO interest in no broads that was 17, even if she had a late birthday and started college at 17, I still had ZERO interest. Anything under 18 was completely off limits. I don't understand dudes that think a 21 year old smashing a 17 year old is ok 'cause in my book it ain't nor has it ever been.

17-21 year olds have damn near EVERYTHING in common.
Lol nah dawg you’re paying more bills or graduating college by 21 compared to a mawfucka with no responsibilities and planning senior week. There’s a major difference from 17-21

Why are you talking about 14 and 10 year olds when we are talking about 21 and 17

Shitty example

You basically said earlier a 4 year difference isn't egregious and a 4 yr difference they are in the same age group. So I'm giving other examples of a 4 year difference.

So are saying you can see the difference in age between a 14 & 10 yr old but not at 21 yr old and 17 yr old?

Fam, when I was 21 I had ZERO interest in no broads that was 17, even if she had a late birthday and started college at 17, I still had ZERO interest. Anything under 18 was completely off limits. I don't understand dudes that think a 21 year old smashing a 17 year old is ok 'cause in my book it ain't nor has it ever been.

Bruh, if you at college and the 17 year old is at college, it ain't that damn weird.

If you are at a concert and the 17 year old is at a concert, it ain't that weird

If you are at the high school parking lot, looking for teenagers, that's weird.

I was never interested in young girls because I was turned out young, so I never did the whole puppy love thing.

By the time I reached full grown man status at 25, I never dated anything below 21.

But I ain't pearl clutching no 4 year age gap between a 17 year old and a 21 year old, that's pretty damn common in most of the world.

It's only Americans that act like 17 years old is a damn baby and then 18 hits, it's an adult so you can do whatever you want.

Lol nah dawg you’re paying more bills or graduating college by 21 compared to a mawfucka with no responsibilities and planning senior week. There’s a major difference from 17-21

It’s not. I’m done with.

if you think somebody born and 1990 and 1994 don’t have damn near everything in common I don’t know what to tell you.

Back