Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Yeah idk wtf he’s talking about lol

Also if you wanna use the scenario Ak Is talking about as reference then attending the same college would be what they have in common lololol
I’m saying when I was 21 I was more mature, had different interests and didn’t have to patience to try to court a 17 year old. If you said 21-19 I’d co-sign that, but y’all niggaz wildin lls

I’m saying when I was 21 I was more mature, had different interests and didn’t have to patience to try to court a 17 year old. If you said 21-19 I’d co-sign that, but y’all niggaz wildin lls

Dating aside. You said 17-21 don’t have anything in common which is a top tier lie.

That age group would have the same tastes in music, fashion, entertainment, goals and everything else.

now 17-21 is a huge difference to everybody. I just can’t fam lol

So you would be ok with a 21 yr old college junior taking your 17 yr old daughter to her high school prom?

That shit sounds ok to you? Take your daughter out of it actually. A college jr taking a high school sr to the prom.

To me
no-good-cut-it-out.gif

So you would be ok with a 21 yr old college junior taking your 17 yr old daughter to her high school prom?

That shit sounds ok to you? Take your daughter out of it actually. A college jr taking a high school sr to the prom.

To me
no-good-cut-it-out.gif

I didn’t bring up dating so that part of the equation does not apply to me

Y’all stated that a 21 and 17 year old have nothing in common which is very much false. That’s the part I have been talking about the whole time

That age group would have the same tastes in music, fashion, entertainment, goals and everything else.

now 17-21 is a huge difference to everybody. I just can’t fam lol

I am really trying imagine what they think 17 year olds be doing that is so different than what 21 year olds are doing?

They acting like 21 is damn 30.

I didn’t bring up dating so that part of the equation does not apply to me

Y’all stated that a 21 and 17 year old have nothing in common which is very much false. That’s the part I have been talking about the whole time

I didn't say a 21 year old and 17 yr old have nothing in common. So that doesn't apply to me.

I think they do have some things in common. IMO they also have more not in common than they do in common. I also know the 21 yr more times than not has a whole lot more life experience than a 17 yr old. With that difference it's quite easy for a 21 yr old to prey on a 17 yr old.

It’s not. I’m done with.

if you think somebody born and 1990 and 1994 don’t have damn near everything in common I don’t know what to tell you.
There’s a few similar interest but with me having a 21 year old nephew I can assure you the mindset is different. Just cuz YALL hung purposely hung out with underage kids at 21 doesn’t mean it should be normalized

I am really trying imagine what they think 17 year olds be doing that is so different than what 21 year olds are doing?

They acting like 21 is damn 30.

At 21 I had an apartment, real bills, a job, and shit to take care of along with going to school.
17 year olds ain't got none of that shit going on. Might have a bullshit job but that's about it.

At 17 you're more likely to be a junior or senior in high school. Not a whole lot of 17 year olds in college, even today.

At 21 I had an apartment, real bills, a job, and shit to take care of along with going to school.
17 year olds ain't got none of that shit going on. Might have a bullshit job but that's about it.

At 17 you're more likely to be a junior or senior in high school. Not a whole lot of 17 year olds in college, even today.

like somebody said told me. You cant apply your situation as the standard and not outlier.

most 21 year is living at home with their parents still on their insurance and getting their phone bill paid so they can browse TikTok or YouTube

It's a big difference between 17 and 21 mentally. Having common tastes in music, clothes movies etc is a wash, where is your head at?

most 17yr Olds aren't all the way there which is why weirdo niggas prey on them bc it's easy.

most 21 year don’t have their head on straight either.

Back