Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

You keep talking about sex for what when responding to me? Did I ever bring that up? No, so go the other way with that.

17-21 have the same interests. If y’all wanna have that debate then let’s

the whole topic is about sex tho. I mean we having branch off convo of them being in the same age range. I don’t agree with that because 17 year olds don’t be hanging with 21 year olds like that.

But she was almost 18, do y'all not see how that sounds

So you telling me someone that is about to be 18 next month is the same thing as full on child and a 20 year old or someone just turning 21 being attracted to her is pedophilia?

We have Romeo and Juliet laws for a reason.

So you telling me someone that is about to be 18 next month is the same thing as full on child and a 20 year old or someone just turning 21 being attracted to her is pedophilia?

We have Romeo and Juliet laws for a reason.
When you gotta say she's almost 18 then she's someone that you know you shouldn't be trying to holla at

You know what.

My entire family hang together that’s in the same age group. And if they had their friends they tagged along as well. We all use to chop it about DBZ and sports all the time

I swear it’s like y’all don’t know people In real life
Lol I know a plethora of people don’t try to paint me like I’m an introvert. You’ve been choosing outliers and extreme examples. On average non related people 21 and 17 don’t hang out together brothaman

I didn’t go to a college campus but as someone else in here stated they didn’t hang out with each juniors/seniors didn’t coexist with 17 years olds outside of maybe a few here and there
So 21 year olds who go to college with 17 year olds would never be in the same places you say to intermingle..

can I get your signature on this to make it official?

also idk why you are referring to what somebody else said in here when I asked a general question

Niggas playing dumb, it went from she's almost 18 to yea I hung out with them but they was my family.

Was any of you hanging out with a teen girl when you was 21 that wasn't related to you?

Back