Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Family don't count. You an adult hanging with teens that ain't your blood you get the side eye

Read the rest of post before them.

I know you seen me mention the shit.

But continue to act like 17-21 ain’t the same damn age group of you want

Matter of fact.

I need y’all to break it down the things a 17-21 year wouldnt experience since the age gap is soooooooo big.

But like clock work a few of y’all gon bring up sex

Strictly in regards to whether or not freshman and seniors interact on campus… I can tell who didn’t go to college or was a lame who wasn’t involved in / or do shit at school.
And THAT’s the tell here.

You lying to yourself if you think Seniors weren’t huntin freshmen DOWN those first two months.

yr after highschool almost 19, at the mall w/ my homie met a young lady thought was 17 or bout to be

talked for a few days, asked how old she was

said she's turnin 15 but it's cool lol

:imgood2:

You didn’t fuck your sister.

the difference between 17/21 is pretty simple.

17 still has school and has to answer to her parents. She most likely has a curfew. She can’t smoke, drink, go to the bar, go the club, she can’t even borrow someone car. She can’t cross state lines without permission. She can’t do much besides fuck you.. That’s the difference

It’s conversation going in inside of a conversation here.

Some folks said a 17-21 have nothing in common and are to far apart in age to even be friends.

I disagree with that 100%.

I haven’t brought up sex because i was never responding the post about only the ones that’s saying 17-21 are complete different people

yr after highschool almost 19, at the mall w/ my homie met a young lady thought was 17 or bout to be

I didn’t get a damn beard till I was like 22. I was in clubs getting my ID triple and quadruple stares trying to buy some alcohol or get into a club Lololololol

I told a story like that back at the old spot except me and the homie was 21 at the time. Told them broads to kick rocks.

So niggas just dipping they dick in anyone with no questions asked?

Stop it...

What questions are there to ask?

If you are 20, 21 and you are at a party or a club and there's drinking and smoking and shit. You not asking questions unless someone looks out of place. If I am somewhere with weed, cigarettes and alcohol, I think everyonne is an adult. We rolling dice and shit. Playing vulgar music. People are fucking in the bathroom.

You not thinking, "Fuck, there's a 14 year old here in somewhere, I just know it. I gotta be on alert."

You start asking questions when you hit 30 and start feeling a little weird, like you should be at home with a wife and kids and thinking all the 22 year olds just want you for your money and what kind of person are you to still being chasing the cat and whether or not you are corrupting someone's daughter. You'll think this only if you have a conscience.

Once you figure all that stuff out, if you still single and you are out here by 35, you just go places where you won't most likely find a someone under 25. Then you are in prime fucking ages ,you have the most money you will ever have while still being in your physical prime. You are like Dexter. You got rules in place, so no one gets hurts. Everyone is fully an adult, you can be brutally honest and if she ain't with it, she gotta go.

Got numerous cousin that 4-5-6 years younger than me and we hung out all the time when I was in my early 20s

Now what?
NIGGA, outside of relatives or their friends did you go out of your way to hang out with guys 4 years younger then you? Lmao you keep mentioning relatives

What questions are there to ask?

If you are 20, 21 and you are at a party or a club and there's drinking and smoking and shit. You not asking questions unless someone looks out of place. If I am somewhere with weed, cigarettes and alcohol, I think everyonne is an adult. We rolling dice and shit. Playing vulgar music. People are fucking in the bathroom.

You not thinking, "Fuck, there's a 14 year old here in somewhere, I just know it. I gotta be on alert."

You start asking questions when you hit 30 and start feeling a little weird, like you should be at home with a wife and kids and thinking all the 22 year olds just want you for your money and what kind of person are you to still being chasing the cat and whether or not you are corrupting someone's daughter. You'll think this only if you have a conscience.

Once you figure all that stuff out, if you still single and you are out here by 35, you just go places where you won't most likely find a someone under 25. Then you are in prime, fucking ages you have the most money you will ever have while still being in your physical prime. You are like Dexter. You got rules in place, so no one gets hurts. Everyone is fully an adult, you can be brutally honest and if she ain't with it, kick her ass out.
Lmao you must not have grown up in the social media era, ALWAYS ask questions mawfuckas stayed lying

Lmao you must not have grown up in the social media era, ALWAYS ask questions mawfuckas stayed lying

Dog, I am old ass shit.

I grew up in the best era to fuck.

Birth control just became widely available, abortion was legal and the sexual revolution was in full force, White women were down to get smashed off by the brothers freely and we didn't have any sexual hang ups. AIDS wasn't out yet.

Yeah man, we just fucked.

Back