Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

What's your name? How old are you? What part of campus do you stay? Basic mf questions. A young man should be thinking about a possible minor being in the crowd, especially at party because kids in high school can be in attendance as well. And you definitely shouldn't be trying to fuck on a girl who is already clearly inebriated.

I mean if a 21 year old is clearly prowling for kitty kat he won't be where high schoolers are at unless he's on that type of time.

Like I told my nephew if he was going to go prowl, since I saw the potential in him to be a prowler: You don't go where there's anyone under 21 because you don't need those problems and you don't bring her ass to your crib and you don't sleep with her through the night because you don't know here she from. You don't drink and prowl. You don't get high and prowl. You don't add them to social media.

You don't do that shit on campus because you don't need no one in your business or the reputation.

If you gonna be a prowler, be a professional one. You get in, get out, leave no trace.

Niggas can't get chicks their own age so they gotta go after kids, you sick fucks. You niggas so proud of it too
Fuck is you talking about?

In one example, we said HS. That’s basically kids fuckin kids.

In the other, we’re talking about college students, which is young adults fucking young adults.

You doin a lot here. And you sound like you were a virgin till you were 30.

THIS, there’s SO many rules and restrictions being 17. They care about senior week, can’t get into the same clubs as 21 year olds. 17 year olds are more boisterous in public whether it’s twerking or just being loud in general. Some states you can’t even have your license at 17 and if they do it’s a curfew on the license. 17 year olds don’t have the same access to the jobs that 21 year olds have. I’m not sure you can have your own bank account that is separate from your parents at 17
Some differences from 17 and 21 that y’all mentioned earlier

In the other, we’re talking about college students, which is young adults fucking young adults.

You was messing with the freshmen in high school when you were a senior

She would be a damn pedo too. I don't understand why ya'll got a million and one deflections for a man who on more then occasion has made his sexual attraction to teenage girls quite clear.
No one got deflections for Fat Ak. Did you not read my opening post where I said fuck that dude for being 25+ looking at 17 year olds?

Most don't. How many 16-year-old college freshmen have YOU heard of? They are SUPER rare. And they don't live on campus for reasons like this. They normally commute from home till they're 18.

I see where AK was coming from, if you're 20-21 as a Senior in college, and you see some freshmen; you're gonna automatically assume that they're either 18 or less than four months away from 18.

(I was 17 when I started college, so I get it)

But AK 30+. Fuck that Nasty Nate. Ain't no way a muhfucka 25+ should be even looking at a muhfucka under 20.

This and several post coming from a teacher who had to be told taking creeping pics of college students and saying "So much young college ass" was wrong aren't surprising at all.

This thread shouldn't even be this much of a discussion because Ak said some foul shit then tried to clear it up with even more of a fucked up explanation. What is there even really to debate about what he said?

So if you and your cohorts don't agree with what he said, then there shouldn't be this much of an argument over the statement he made about an adult fucking a minor.
He was talking about himself as a grown ass man hunting down 17-18 year-olds.

WE were talking about regular college students IN school with said 17-18 students. Two different scenarios.

Weirdo

This and several post coming from a teacher who had to be told taking creeping pics of college students and saying "So much young college ass" was wrong aren't surprising at all.

This thread shouldn't even be this much of a discussion because Ak said some foul shit then tried to clear it up with even more of a fucked up explanation. What is there even really to debate about what he said?
Twisting my words, yet again. I’m starting to take this shit as disrespect now.

Back