Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

He was talking about himself as a grown ass man hunting down 17-18 year-olds.

WE were talking about regular college students IN school with said 17-18 students. Two different scenarios.

No, he was talking about himself as a 20-21 year old in college flat out smashing 17 year olds as long as she got a college ID. Did you even listen to the audio???

"Just kinda means one's a minor and one's not a minor. But listen, I will say I adopted this rule which I think is fine, I said listen, 'as long as a chick got a college ID she's getting fucked.' I don't care if she 17, I don't care if she 17 and a half, I don't care if she just turned 17, she gon' get this dick."

He was talking about himself as a grown ass man hunting down 17-18 year-olds.

WE were talking about regular college students IN school with said 17-18 students. Two different scenarios.

Ain't no different scenarios. If you as a 21 year old adult fuck a girl you know is only 17 and your defense is "oh well she stays on campus" that's pedo behavior to me. I don't care if she's college freshman or not, she's a minor.

Ain't no different scenarios. If you as a 21 year old adult fuck a girl you know is only 17 and your defense is "oh well she stays on campus" that's pedo behavior to me. I don't care if she's college freshman or not, she's a minor.

Peep my quote up there ^^^

He even acknowledges that she's a minor but he simply doesn't care.

I see this shit really making all the hip hop blogs and YouTube channels, celebrities and everybody in between are chiming in

Question: did you go to college?

Just curious.

What does me going to college or not have anything with the subject? Why are you trying to find some sort of justification for an adult knowingly fucking a minor??
Nope. If you were there, then you’d have a bit of a better understanding about the situation.

Like it or not, the rules change once everyone gets to college.

What the fuck do mean the rules change????? A 17 year old is no longer considered a minor cause they're on a college campus??
Socially, YES. Academically, yes too.

In college, everyone is held to the same damn standards, regardless of their age. They’re still expected to get up, ON THEIR OWN, go to class, ON THEIR OWN, and take care of themselves, ON THEIR OWN. So they are treated as young adults, just as everyone else is. You are also expected to conduct yourself as a said young adult with some level of decorum as an adult, regardless if you haven’t officially hit that adult date.

You plagiarize shit in school, you get caught in certain dorms after hours, you fuck around and develop a whore’s reputation, or decide to never go to class and end up failing, you really think “I’m 17, I’m still a child” is really going to absolve you of anything? FUCK NO.

Even as a freshman, you are not treated with kid gloves anymore. You’re not chaperoned. None of that applies. This is true regardless of your age, which if you’re in college, you’re either at least 18, or less than five months away from turning 18. Once you are a student of that institution, you’re on equal footing with everyone else. And age don’t matter at that point, especially if you’re half-a-year away from being legal.

Last edited:
Socially, YES. Academically, yes too.

In college, everyone is held to the same damn standards, regardless of their age. They’re still expected to get up, ON THEIR OWN, go to class, ON THEIR OWN, and take care of themselves, OB THEIR OWN. So they are treated as young adults, just as everyone else is. You are also expected to conduct yourself as a said young adult with some level of decorum as an adult, regardless if you haven’t officially hit that adult date.

You plagiarize shit in school, you get caught in certain dorms after hours, you fuck around and develop a whore’s reputation, you really think “I’m 17, I’m still a child” is really going to absolve you of anything? FUCK NO.

Even as a freshman, you are not treated with kid gloves. This was true regardless of your age, which if you’re in college, you’re either at least 18, or less than five months away from turning 18. Once you are a student of that institution, you’re on equal footing with everyone else. And age don’t matter at that point, especially if you’re half-a-year away from being legal.
You’re a dumbass bro, respectfully.

Can't drink, can't join the military, can't smoke, can't get into an 18 and up club, can't cross state lines without a parents permission, can't buy a gun, can't stay out past curfew, can't vote, can't open a checking account without a parent, can't work a 40 hour work week.

But yes, no difference between 21 and 17.

Back