Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

So 21 year olds who go to college with 17 year olds would never be in the same places you say to intermingle..

can I get your signature on this to make it official?

also idk why you are referring to what somebody else said in here when I asked a general question
Lol dawg what are y’all arguing about. I didn’t say they never talk but they won’t likely eat lunch with each other, party together, or have classes together for the most part. If you hung out with 17 year guys or girls when you were 21 then cool do you. Y’all jumping out the window and defending some bullshit tho

So 21 year olds who go to college with 17 year olds would never be in the same places you say to intermingle..

can I get your signature on this to make it official?

also idk why you are referring to what somebody else said in here when I asked a general question

The moment she say "I'm 17 but I'll be..." all bets are off and ain't no mo talkin'.

Lol dawg what are y’all arguing about. I didn’t say they never talk but you likely won’t likely won’t eat lunch with each other, party together, or have classes together for the most part. If you hung out with 17 year guys or girls when you were 21 then cool do you. Y’all jumping out the window and defending some bullshit tho
Acting like you can’t fathom why a 21 and 17 year old would mingle enough at college to smash is idiotic

Niggas playing dumb, it went from she's almost 18 to yea I hung out with them but they was my family.

Was any of you hanging out with a teen girl when you was 21 that wasn't related to you?

Situation Ak is talking about is some hook up.

There's a 21 year old college student, where they are people who are 17 going on 18.

They go to a college party or spring break or some shit.

And they hook up.

It's not, "Oh I'ma go find me a 17 year old at the high school because I'ma groom her."

Situation Ak is talking about is some hook up.

There's a 21 year old college student, where they are people who are 17 going on 18.

They go to a college party or spring break or some shit.

And they hook up.

It's not, "Oh I'ma go find me a 17 year old at the high school because I'ma groom her."

And that's how niggas get caught up. Always ask how old she is. Still gotta remember there's plenty of states where that's considered statutory rape.

And that's how niggas get caught up. Always ask how old she is. Still gotta remember there's plenty of states where that's considered statutory rape.

My point it's not pedophilia or an some bizarre attraction to teenagers and it's not some wild unusual shit. The shit happens everyday and nobody thinks anything of it.

And most of the world wouldn't think it was all that unusual nor it would be criminalized.

A college student living in the dorms isn't gonna be moving like a grown ass man, isn't checking the ID of every PYT he came across, worrying about rape charges and being called a pedophile.

It’s social clubs all across college that folks that are freshman and seniors that all mingle, hangout and exchange contact information but it’s a far fetched idea that that age group don’t have the same interest on a huge level.

From football to academia

It’s social clubs all across college that folks that are freshman and seniors that all mingle, hangout and exchange contact information but it’s a far fetched idea that that age group don’t have the same interest on a huge level.

Lol bruh, they are thinking like grown ass adults with adult responsibilities not a college student living on campus and enjoying their life lol.

I updated the title cause y'all outta pocket.

Carry on
Aye yoooo lmao.

My point it's not pedophilia or an some bizarre attraction to teenagers and it's not some wild unusual shit. The shit happens everyday and nobody thinks anything of it.

And most of the world wouldn't think it was all that unusual nor it would be criminalized.

A college student living in the dorms isn't gonna be moving like a grown ass man, isn't checking the ID of every PYT he came across, worrying about rape charges and being called a pedophile.

A 21 y/o is usually a senior and is preparing to transition from college to the professional world so he damn sure should be thinking like a grown ass man.

You hung with teen girls when you was 21?

There is no rationale for that WTF!

You said that like some people don't get skipped and start college early.
Most don't. How many 16-year-old college freshmen have YOU heard of? They are SUPER rare. And they don't live on campus for reasons like this. They normally commute from home till they're 18.

I see where AK was coming from, if you're 20-21 as a Senior in college, and you see some freshmen; you're gonna automatically assume that they're either 18 or less than four months away from 18.

(I was 17 when I started college, so I get it)

But AK 30+. Fuck that Nasty Nate. Ain't no way a muhfucka 25+ should be even looking at a muhfucka under 20.

You hung with teen girls when you was 21?

Sure did. When I was 21 my good friend that was 20 had girl bestie that was 18 that he grew up with because their fathers was close and we kicked numerous times. Even went to club DMX and Club Purgatory in Dallas with her and few of her friends that was 18. We was mad cool.

Now what?

This is what I taught my son when he went to college. You always ask basic questions. Some young girl playing on campus will get you caught up quick.
This is facts. My mom had the same talk with me way back when. This idea that it's weird for college dudes to worry about that is some new shit, it seems.

Got numerous cousin that 4-5-6 years younger than me and we hung out all the time when I was in my early 20s

Now what?

My sister is 6 years younger than me and we hung out at clubs, bars, lounges, vacations.

Now what?

Back