Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks said the pioneers of Hip Hop are dusty and Broke LL Cool J responds

Your Thoughts On Akademiks Calling The Pioneers "Dusty"

• He's right

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Akademiks is wack

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Financial literacy is a thing now.
Our culture promotes get it fast spend it fast… then we say niggas is broke.
On the flip side….niggas shouldn’t be stuntin. Rich niggas are problematic an want to show they got money to everyone.
At the end of the day….
Niggas always wants to dictate the extremes

the rappers makin the most money, all dress like they ain’t got the money they got. Kdot, jigga, Jcole, Eminem, Dre, Kanye

I'm literally having a headache trying to figure out how AK commands this much attention.
That's what I don't get. What has he done in hip hop to have this much attention?

I dont rock with dude like that but this sounds like hate lol.

Dude for whatever reason has a pretty big following, which is exactly why he be poppin shit the way he does and exactly why folks continue to engage with him even though they dont fuck with him

That's what I don't get. What has he done in hip hop to have this much attention?

He hasn't done shit in hip-hop but speaks from the opinion that a lot of young people have so they agree with him. Then when you get older people going at him for the sucka shit he does and says. The youngins side with Ak because it looks like he's being bullied on top of them agreeing with him.

Also social media is really a young peoples platform and Ak uses that shit very well and older people arguing with Ak over social media is an automatic L for them cause they will never have the numbers on their side in the comments or from folks doing youtube recap videos.

I dont rock with dude like that but this sounds like hate lol.

Dude for whatever reason has a pretty big following, which is exactly why he be poppin shit the way he does and exactly why folks continue to engage with him even though they dont fuck with him
I'm being serious. What has he done. I don't follow dude like that so that is why I'm asking.

I'm being serious. What has he done. I don't follow dude like that so that is why I'm asking.

He ain't worth following either.

At this point only a real scandal can get Ak out the paint. Other than that because youngins agree with Ak opinion he's here to stay until a new generation has a voice and they start doing to him what he is doing to the older generations before him now.

Ak is like a nigga competition who they let stay around because they on a different level and don't view him as a threat. Until one something happens and they realize he has grown into an equal or surpassed them and it's nothing they can do about it at this point.

I like how you niggas continue to ignore what AK says to either minimize his impact the past 8 years or to say he should get beat up for the 50th time

Ak got Russell Simmons in a sleeper hold and he’s the only person who publicly came at him because he’s worked himself to a point to where he doesn’t have to answer to anybody and doesn’t have to play corporate or music games

He literally said Ebro controls Apple Music and won’t promote top artists on the platform and all you niggas wanna talk about is AK is a cornball lmao

I understand not liking someone but to be this dense and oblivious on purpose is embarrassing lol

Ak pressing Russell Simmons hard and it’s hilarious

but all you niggas will say is he shouldnt Be disrespecting figures like this like Russell didn’t say something that made Ak response

y’all keep falling back on Ak isn’t important and he doesn’t contribute to the culture lol

I like how you niggas continue to ignore what AK says to either minimize his impact the past 8 years or to say he should get beat up for the 50th time

Ak got Russell Simmons in a sleeper hold and he’s the only person who publicly came at him because he’s worked himself to a point to where he doesn’t have to answer to anybody and doesn’t have to play corporate or music games

He literally said Ebro controls Apple Music and won’t promote top artists on the platform and all you niggas wanna talk about is AK is a cornball lmao

I understand not liking someone but to be this dense and oblivious on purpose is embarrassing lol

Ak pressing Russell Simmons hard and it’s hilarious

but all you niggas will say is he shouldnt Be disrespecting figures like this like Russell didn’t say something that made Ak response

y’all keep falling back on Ak isn’t important and he doesn’t contribute to the culture lol

niggas just skimmed over Russ apologizing to this nigga Ak 🤣

didn't see that coming at all

niggas just skimmed over Russ apologizing to this nigga Ak 🤣

didn't see that coming at all
AK said he don’t wanna hear that shit either because Russ tried to do the pile on lol

i feel him

got Russ sweating in his fitted cap somewhere

Niggas had no issues with funk flex telling Pete rock he used to get beat up and taken to the ATM and you broke but Ak says pioneers be looking like they got no money to take care of themselves and now the niggas that don’t fuck with him come out the woodwork continuously lol

“Akademiks does NOTHING and don’t matter”

yet Ak built a millionaire enterprise off Hiphop reporting, marketing and just talking lol

niggas want AK to be cutmaster C and shit

FOH grandpa

Back