Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks said the pioneers of Hip Hop are dusty and Broke LL Cool J responds

Your Thoughts On Akademiks Calling The Pioneers "Dusty"

• He's right

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Akademiks is wack

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Whole lot of D riding here
Here’s the side stepping of everything I said to say I’m dickriding lol

it’s not dickriding

what’s right is right

I don’t even like AK like that but he’s been super on point ever since he started beefing with Rory and Freddie Gibbs I can’t even act like he hasn’t spittin

LLS at riding for and cosigning a male version of Wendy Williams just because it made it him a few dollars
LLS at ignoring what valid points someone is making just because you don’t like him despite saying you don’t know much of what he does

so it’s just blind hate

Very mature rondell..

I like how you niggas continue to ignore what AK says to either minimize his impact the past 8 years or to say he should get beat up for the 50th time

Ak got Russell Simmons in a sleeper hold and he’s the only person who publicly came at him because he’s worked himself to a point to where he doesn’t have to answer to anybody and doesn’t have to play corporate or music games

He literally said Ebro controls Apple Music and won’t promote top artists on the platform and all you niggas wanna talk about is AK is a cornball lmao

I understand not liking someone but to be this dense and oblivious on purpose is embarrassing lol

Ak pressing Russell Simmons hard and it’s hilarious

but all you niggas will say is he shouldnt Be disrespecting figures like this like Russell didn’t say something that made Ak response

y’all keep falling back on Ak isn’t important and he doesn’t contribute to the culture lol

So a bunch of known bitch ass niggas going back and forth over who's the corniest. The reason niggas came at AK the way they did is because, like alot of his content, it lacked context and nuance. I hate giving this nigga this much credit but Joe Budden broke it down on his last pod talking about it. AK is only right of you literally ignore history. He's right to people whose knowledge of hip-hop doest start before 2010.

LLS at ignoring what valid points someone is making just because you don’t like him despite saying you don’t know much of what he does

so it’s just blind hate

Very mature rondell..

Your valid points are your opinions. You're right I don't know much about him cause what I've seen of him leads me to not want to know about him.

Don't hate him either. I don't care about him only speak on the what I've seen.

So a bunch of known bitch ass niggas going back and forth over who's the corniest. The reason niggas came at AK the way they did is because, like alot of his content, it lacked context and nuance. I hate giving this nigga this much credit but Joe Budden broke it down on his last pod talking about it. AK is only right of you literally ignore history. He's right to people whose knowledge of hip-hop doest start before 2010.
I still maintain that lacking nuance or not, AK and LL are both right

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
The culture takes a L for allowing a nigga like AK to have a platform in the first place. Just sayin.

There was never a such thing as the culture. When the first rapper got paid, the culture died then.

People for some reason don't recognize the Hip Hop industry for what it is, it's an anarchy.

There is no organization. There is no guidance. There's no figures within the industry that has the power they portray themselves to have because nobody in Hip Hop has to listen to anybody.

Only people in the music industry that have power is the DSPs.

I remember when everyone was talking about how autotune sucks and rappers can't rap no more and Jay Z dropped Death of Autotune...and Future became the biggest most influential rapper since 2010. Probably the most influential rapper ever.

People were running around saying the South ruined Hip Hop and Atlanta became the most influential city in popular music.

AK is part of the second wave of the YouTube Hip Hop commentary scene, he came after KollegeKid, with shitty 3 minute gif videos. The War in Chiraq and the live streams with the young groupie hoes put him on.

Hip Hop isn't an institution. It's an anarchy. People can do whatever they wanna do. If the people fuck with it, it's staying.

All these figures in Hip Hop pretend they got some type of institutional control but they don't. The people that hold the keys to the distribution systems do and them people don't do interviews, they never rapped, they don't got YouTube channels.

Last edited:
Back