Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks said the pioneers of Hip Hop are dusty and Broke LL Cool J responds

Your Thoughts On Akademiks Calling The Pioneers "Dusty"

• He's right

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Akademiks is wack

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
He hasn't done shit in hip-hop but speaks from the opinion that a lot of young people have so they agree with him. Then when you get older people going at him for the sucka shit he does and says. The youngins side with Ak because it looks like he's being bullied on top of them agreeing with him.

Also social media is really a young peoples platform and Ak uses that shit very well and older people arguing with Ak over social media is an automatic L for them cause they will never have the numbers on their side in the comments or from folks doing youtube recap videos.
The reason why people side with him is because they see through the selective outrage. They go extra hard at AK cuz they think they can bully him but keep their mouth shut for other people.

I'm being serious. What has he done. I don't follow dude like that so that is why I'm asking.
He basically became the TMZ of rap and created a huge platform for reporting entertainment news centered around it.

Main reason why these rappers hate him is cuz he cant be bullied into doing what they say. When people eventually saw what he looked like on Everyday Struggle, they figured he was a push over and once again think street rules apply to legitimate business. They love him when he reports when they release stuff that makes them money, but when they get caught up in a scandal, they get mad that he reports it.

Since he built his own following, he doesnt have to ignore or dance around certain subjects like the corporate radio guys, who answer to labels. Or just post whatever artist pr people or managers tell him to post to maintain a relationship. He's already exposed that certain rappers teams behind the scenes be begging him to post stuff to promote their artist, but at the same time the artist is calling AK a bitch ass nigga on social media cuz reported some dumb shit the artist did that has him in the news.

There was never a such thing as the culture. When the first rapper got paid, the culture died then.

People for some reason don't recognize the Hip Hop industry for what it is, it's an anarchy.

There is no organization. There is no guidance. There's no figures within the industry that has the power they portray themselves to have because nobody in Hip Hop has to listen to anybody.

Only people in the music industry that have power is the DSPs.

I remember when everyone was talking about how autotune sucks and rappers can't rap no more and Jay Z dropped Death of Autotune...and Future became the biggest most influential rapper since 2010. Probably the most influential rapper ever.

People were running around saying the South ruined Hip Hop and Atlanta became the most influential city in popular music.

AK is part of the second wave of the YouTube Hip Hop commentary scene, he came after KollegeKid, with shitty 3 minute gif videos. The War in Chiraq and the live streams with the young groupie hoes put him on.

Hip Hop isn't an institution. It's an anarchy. People can do whatever they wanna do. If the people fuck with it, it's staying.

All these figures in Hip Hop pretend they got some type of institutional control but they don't. The people that hold the keys to the distribution systems do and them people don't do interviews, they never rapped, they don't got YouTube channels.

This entire post almost loses credibility by calling Future possibly the most influential rapper ever.

If what AK is saying is 100% accurate on this situation, TI looking like a real cornball per-usual and i would of just completely ignored his clout chasing ass.

Cliffs - AK said he was talking about YFN Luci, said after he got that RICO, Reginae (lil wayne daughter) dipped on his ass. AK was like, "yea i know a lot of bitches that would do the same thing". But right after he said that on his stream, he said he apologized and said he shouldnt of said that word. Said he apologized right after cuz people would think he's calling her a bitch.

Either way after that, Toya (Reginae's mom) is online saying, "dont call my daughter a bitch" and calling AK a bitch. Now TI in it demanding shit.

This is that lame hypocrisy against AK that people keep calling out. Just look for any SJW excuse to pile on him.

Damn I watched the whole thing. Haven't finished a breffas club interview in a minute.
If what AK is saying is 100% accurate on this situation, TI looking like a real cornball per-usual and i would of just completely ignored his clout chasing ass.

Cliffs - AK said he was talking about YFN Luci, said after he got that RICO, Reginae (lil wayne daughter) dipped on his ass. AK was like, "yea i know a lot of bitches that would do the same thing". But right after he said that on his stream, he said he apologized and said he shouldnt of said that word. Said he apologized right after cuz people would think he's calling her a bitch.

Either way after that, Toya (Reginae's mom) is online saying, "dont call my daughter a bitch" and calling AK a bitch. Now TI in it demanding shit.

This is that lame hypocrisy against AK that people keep calling out. Just look for any SJW excuse to pile on him.
I saw the clip. Dude literally said "bitch" and caught himself b4 he even finished the word.

Yes u can address it cause it's family but she's a public figure and tip and other rappers have been calling other people kids bitches for decades. It's offensive but makes them look hypocritical. Plus dude talks like everybody on the ic did(and some still do on other platforms) he just does it in public.

The dusty comments was probably about mc shan

TI is an idiot. Don't nobody take him seriously. People coming down on Ak ain't got nothing to do with folks being social justice warriors. It's because people find him to be an annoying prick. They'd get on him for anything and have for years.

TI is an idiot. Don't nobody take him seriously. People coming down on Ak ain't got nothing to do with folks being social justice warriors. It's because people find him to be an annoying prick. They'd get on him for anything and have for years.
They dont like him and use any excuse to try to shit on him on some moral high ground shit, like some SJW's. They do it all the time.

Back