Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

I watched Flight of the Navigator last night. I watched that shit every time we got that free preview Disney weekend. lol Back then Disney was actually a premium channel.

Btw I decided to give X-men a fair shake so I started watching it from the beginning and I fell asleep on the second sentinel ep

Lmao

Btw I decided to give X-men a fair shake so I started watching it from the beginning and I fell asleep on the second sentinel ep

Lmao
i'ma blame this on ya spin cycle vs the actual quality of the show

i was saying you fell asleep b/c you washed and not because the show was boring
Honestly whenever I lay down on that couch I be out like a light lmao and the heat was on

But the show made me lay down you feel me? I’ll try to see morph die for the 300th time again

Honestly whenever I lay down on that couch I be out like a light lmao and the heat was on

But the show made me lay down you feel me? I’ll try to see morph die for the 300th time again
i feel you

im like that on the futon

guaranteed to be knocked out in 10 min if i tried to lay down and watch something

Quote the posts.

Netflix bout to lose alot of customers
Netflix won't be around in 10 years. They will be broke and in debt.
He could be right. Dinsey plus will hurt Netflix significantly. I am going to cancel Netflix for good but D+ got my attention because of Marvel. Netflix will not be able to compete with Disney's content. The best thing they had were Marvel shows and a lot of peope unsubbed after they canceled them.
Where’s the Disney+ naysayers ? The Netflix killer is here...

Even you was acting like Netflix had to worry

Netflix will feel this. Unless they're lowering their price point or introducing their own bundle, they'll feel it sooner than later.

Netflix will feel this within a year. You’re trippin if you think Disney will keep their stuff on Netflix.

Overtime they will reign supreme...

Lady & the Tramp.. not in theaters, on their app..

They’re gonna get their numbers up once they get their ammo stacked.

Netflix laid all the groundwork but having Disney movies, shows along w everything they own (Marvel, Star Wars, NatGeo etc) and having none of that on other streaming platforms will hurt those others. Yeah, everyone will have exclusives, but Netflix doesn’t have the arsenal that Disney does. They’ll be ok but they’ll def feel the hit in due time.

Netflix will feel this within a year. You’re trippin if you think Disney will keep their stuff on Netflix.

Overtime they will reign supreme...

Lady & the Tramp.. not in theaters, on their app..

They’re gonna get their numbers up once they get their ammo stacked.
Netflix laid all the groundwork but having Disney movies, shows along w everything they own (Marvel, Star Wars, NatGeo etc) and having none of that on other streaming platforms will hurt those others. Yeah, everyone will have exclusives, but Netflix doesn’t have the arsenal that Disney does. They’ll be ok but they’ll def feel the hit in due time.

Absolutely. We gonna miss all this Marvel/Star Was & NatGeo content...

Back