Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

we not in the courtroom man lol

why are you acting like its beyond reason to come to the same conclusion with an implied statement vs a verbatim one

Didn't you just admit that nobody here said what you said was said? And that it was people on social media who actually said the "out the gate" part?

Don't say I'm wrong about something, and when I prove I wasn't, try to blame it on me being technical.

Everyone worded their post to mean that eventually Disney+ will be the end of Netflix and that initially they'd "feel" the release.

^This.

You maybe on one sideline w/ your post vs the others. But y'all still on the same field.

Quote the posts that actually say what AP alleged then. Shouldn't be that hard. Not posts you interpreted that way even though they aren't worded in such a manner.

mister if you dont sitcho Judge Mathis headed ass down somewhere lol

This is where cats usually go when they've been proven wrong and won't admit it for whatever reason.

Don't tell me I'm wrong if you can't prove it.

This is where cats usually go when they've been proven wrong and won't admit it for whatever reason.

Don't tell me I'm wrong if you can't prove it.
i'll say this, it appears i have misinterpreted your comments

whenever i reference something regarding you specifically, i'll use your words verbatim so then you can be sure that's what you're defending

This is no way killing Netflix man lol everybody just wants to he the person who said so and so is going to kill of ____.

Back