Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Unless yall got stock in disney, why yall care if this kills netflix or not?

Ima sign up for this shit in a week or two though. Gonna wait till they get the kinks fixed and im in there.

i still dont see how its killing Netflix out the box tbh. Can it get there? sure, but out the gate?

@Revolver Ocelot This is what I bolded and asked who ever said that this would happen. Then you provide a bunch of quotes saying it will have an effect on Netflix and that it will eventually kill Netflix. Not one post stating that this app would kill Netflix out the gate.

So again, quote the posts that actually say what @AP21 alluded to.

So y'all want to both play stupid and act like AP didn't use some specific wording that changes what he said from what anyone said in this thread and your quotes proved it.
the impression was certainly implied, however, i did mention that i saw people on my TL saying they felt Disney+, out of the gate was already better than Netfix. Vibe doubled down on it, then Revolver came in with the implied quotes that a few people in here felt the same way that netflix should be threatened

if anything, imo, you will have a large segment of the population that will have both vs exclusively disney+

now, the HULU and espn additions are great and MAYBE they tap into that base

the impression was certainly implied, however, i did mention that i saw people on my TL saying they felt Disney+, out of the gate was already better than Netfix. Vibe doubled down on it, then Revolver came in with the implied quotes that a few people in here felt the same way that netflix should be threatened

if anything, imo, you will have a large segment of the population that will have both vs exclusively disney+

now, the HULU and espn additions are great and MAYBE they tap into that base

Why bring up what others are saying outside the site and try to attribute it to what's being said here? If nobody said it here, why bring it up? Get at those folks.

I need them to implement a Resume Watching tab. I have to fast forward to where I left it off if I go away and turn the app off in the middle of viewing something

I need them to implement a Resume Watching tab. I have to fast forward to where I left it off if I go away and turn the app off in the middle of viewing something
damn, you would think that would be baked in already, but im sure its a simple fix

Back